1 Bight Boatyard,
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Short Breaks: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
(£25 each per week)
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Smoke free property
- Property Code 1BIGHT
- Washing Machine
- Golf Course nearby
- Waterside property
- Nearby Pub
- Nearby shop
- Central Heating
- Multiple Baths
1 Bight Boatyard is a pet friendly, waterside marine residence with direct river frontage. This exclusive Dartmouth property has wonderful close water views extending from the Higher Ferry and out to sea. Dine al fresco on the terrace by the river and enjoy the superb views from this magnificently located and spacious property. A ten minute walk leads to the centre of Dartmouth with many fine restaurants, shops and pubs. River trips can be enjoyed and the beautiful blue flag beach and organic cafe/restaurant at Blackpool Sands is a just a short drive away. This property offers 25% Discount at Dartmouth Golf and Country Club on green fees and daily leisure club fees.
Hallway. Spacious, comfortable living room with superb river views, 42 inch TV with DVD and VCR, stereo CD and radio hifi, comfortable sofas and chair and door with steps down to the sun terrace. The kitchen diner is well fitted and equipped with gas hob, eye level oven, fitted microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The room extends into a conservatory style area with seating and a feature stone arch with pond. On the first floor the master bedroom suite has a 5ft bed, fitted wardrobes, TV, marvellous views from the windows and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, bidet and WC. Twin bedroom with 3ft beds and fitted cupboards. Stairs to the second floor with a double bedroom with 5ft bed and courtyard views. Small twin bedroom with 3ft beds, velux with river views and smart shower cubicle complete with body jets and music. Stairs to third floor open plan shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC
Walled sun terrace with garden furniture overlooks the bustling water scene.
Please note: This property is accessed via a lift from the carpark down to a lower level with further steps down to the property which is at water level.
Parking: Private designated parking for one car.
- Included: Bed linen (no towels), central heating and electricity, WiFi.
- Pets: One well behaved pet welcome.
- Telephone: No telephone. Mobile reception good. WiFi available.
- Local Facilities: Beach at Blackpool Sands 3 miles. Shops, pubs, restaurants and the town centre 10 minutes’ walk.
- Please Note: This property is not suitable for young children.
- For over 600 years, Greenway was the private holiday home of Agatha Christie and is only a boat ride away from Dartmouth. A sunny afternoon exploring the beautiful Georgian mansion and Gardens is not to be missed.
- Dartmouth is home to a wide range of Bars, Restaurants and Cafes. Quickly becoming known for its excellent local food, there is something to suit all tastes and pockets in Dartmouth.
- Woodlands adventure park is situated just outside of Dartmouth, with water slides, indoor and outdoor play areas its fun for all the family.
- Salcombe is internationally renowned for its stunning harbour. It also provides a great collection of independent shops and restaurants.
- The South Devon Railway is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Devon, where steam engines travel through seven miles of picturesque countryside.
- Plymouth Hoe offers magnificent views over Plymouth Sound. With the lighthouse, lido and war memorial, the Hoe is perfect for a stroll along the seafront, grabbing a bite and watching the sunset.
- The outstanding natural beauty of Dartmoor covers much of Devon and is perfect for walkers of all ages.
- Paignton Zoo is an excellent day out for the young and old alike. Situated in South Devon, the abundance of wildlife is not to be missed.
Property reviews for 1 Bight BoatyardThere are no reviews available at the moment, why not add a review of your stay here?
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.