1 Homefield Cottages,
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Short Breaks: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Changeover day: Friday
- Smoke free property
- Property Code 1HOME
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Open Fire
- Golf Course nearby
- Nearby beaches
- Village location
- Nearby Pub
- Nearby shop
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden
- Multiple Bathrooms
This smart, modern and attractive terraced cottage is situated in the heart of Thurlestone with its wonderful sandy beach, secluded coves, prestigious golf course and the superb amenities of its well known hotel just around the corner. The cottage is tucked into a quiet cul-de-sac with its own off road parking and garage, is delightfully and most attractively furnished and provides an extremely comfortable base to enjoy the marvellous walks along the coastal footpath with cliff paths that offer amazing views at every turn, or to spend lazy days on the many lovely beaches of the area.
Front door into tiled hallway with cloaks cupboard. Attractive carpeted sitting room, two sofas, cane chairs, TV/DVD, pretty open fireplace with wooden mantelpiece and French windows to the garden. Smart, very well equipped and fitted kitchen/diner with built-in electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave and large fitted fridge with freezer compartment. Dining table to seat 6, French windows to courtyard patio and further access to small courtyard at the front of the cottage. Downstairs bedroom with twin zip-linked 2ft 6in beds that can form a 5ft double (single duvets). Adjacent WC with wash basin. Carpeted stairs to landing. Lobby into master bedroom, a large attractive room with sloping ceilings, pretty cream painted furniture and 5ft double bed. En-suite shower room with large corner shower, basin and WC. Spacious, bright twin bedroom (3ft beds) that features unusual ceiling beams. Separate family bathroom with bath, hand-held shower attachment, basin, WC and heated towel rail.
The front of the cottage faces the main village lane and is protected by a small courtyard and gate. To the rear is a small, enclosed lawned garden with paved path to a pretty patio courtyard with tables and chairs.
Parking: Designated space at the rear of the property and further single garage.
- Included: Bed linen, towels, cot, high chair, electricity and heating (gas central).
- Telephone: No telephone. Mobile reception poor.
Local Facilities: Beach, golf course & coastal path half a mile. Pub, Village Inn 100 yards. Post Office Stores 200 yards.
- Thurlestone Golf Course is ideally located for those who love to play a round and welcomes visitors to relax and unwind.
- The Village Inn serves food and drink daily and has a wonderful, welcoming atmosphere for anyone who wishes to relax and unwind.
- Thurlestone is well catered for with a village shop and post office offering all the things you may need for a self catered holiday in South Devon.
- Woodlands adventure park is situated just outside of Dartmouth, with water slides, indoor and outdoor play areas its fun for all the family.
- Salcombe is internationally renowned for its stunning harbour. It also provides a great collection of independent shops and restaurants.
- The South Devon Railway is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Devon, where steam engines travel through seven miles of picturesque countryside.
- Plymouth Hoe offers magnificent views over Plymouth Sound. With the lighthouse, lido and war memorial, the Hoe is perfect for a stroll along the seafront, grabbing a bite and watching the sunset.
- The outstanding natural beauty of Dartmoor covers much of Devon and is perfect for walkers of all ages.
- Paignton Zoo is an excellent day out for the young and old alike. Situated in South Devon, the abundance of wildlife is not to be missed.
Property reviews for 1 Homefield CottagesThere are no reviews available at the moment, why not add a review of your stay here?
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.