1 Lower Sandbanks,
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Short Breaks: Yes
- Pets allowed: No
- Changeover day: Friday
- Smoke free property
- Property Code 1LOWER
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Broadband Connection
- Golf Course nearby
- Nearby beaches
- Waterside property
- Village location
- Nearby Pub
- Nearby shop
- Central Heating
1 Lower Sandbanks is an exceptional and delightful, small but very smart property offering the luxury of modern living just minutes from some of the most beautiful beaches and magnificent coastal footpaths in England. Tucked in the centre of the village of Bigbury on Sea, down a quiet residential lane, this ultra contemporary ground floor, all on one level, apartment (one of six) has been recently completed, is architect designed to a high specification and enjoys its own cedar decked terrace and parking. From here the wide expanses of glorious sandy beach, magnificent views from fabulous cliff top walks, the causeway formed at low tide leading to Burgh Island, watersports such as surfing, kayaking, kite surfing and swimming can all be enjoyed from this attractive apartment in the seaside village of Bigbury on Sea.
Entrance through double glazed patio doors into a most attractive, comfortable living room, well furnished with pale solid oak flooring, recessed lighting, two sofas, flat screen TV with DVD and stereo radio/CD player. The room extends into a dining and kitchen area , fitted to the highest quality with a raised dining table, four stools and a superb range of kitchen units with electric ceramic hob with extractor over, built-under oven, integral washer/dryer, large fridge and freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Off the living room is a double bedroom (4ft 6in bed), with French doors to the deck area, a twin bedroom (3ft beds) that is separated from the living room by a large smoked sliding glass door. The shower room is spacious, of the best quality and has a large shower enclosure, basin and WC.
The property faces a quiet village lane with glimpses of Burgh island and the sea. There is a parking place for one car alongside the enclosed, part covered, deck area, provided with outdoor furniture and is an ideal spot for al fresco meals.
Parking: Single parking place.
- Included: Bed linen (not towels), WiFi, central heating (electric) and electricity.
- Security Deposit: £100.
- Telephone: For incoming calls only. No mobile reception.
- Local Facilities: Beach 3 minutes walk. Shop 50 yards. Pub 10 minutes walk on Burgh Island depending on tides by sea tractor during the season.Golf course 1 mile. Kingsbridge 6.5 miles. Salcombe 10 miles.
- Fans of the coast will love the largest sandy beach in South Devon at Bigbury-on-Sea, facing south to Bigbury Bay.
- Bigbury-on-Sea is home to a post office and local stores, supplying everything you'll need while on a self catered holiday in South Devon.
- Burgh Island is located just off the coast at Bigbury-on-Sea. With buildings famed for their Art Deco architecture and a friendly pub on the island, a visit to Burgh Island makes for an unforgettable day out.
- Woodlands adventure park is situated just outside of Dartmouth, with water slides, indoor and outdoor play areas its fun for all the family.
- Salcombe is internationally renowned for its stunning harbour. It also provides a great collection of independent shops and restaurants.
- The South Devon Railway is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Devon, where steam engines travel through seven miles of picturesque countryside.
- Plymouth Hoe offers magnificent views over Plymouth Sound. With the lighthouse, lido and war memorial, the Hoe is perfect for a stroll along the seafront, grabbing a bite and watching the sunset.
- The outstanding natural beauty of Dartmoor covers much of Devon and is perfect for walkers of all ages.
- Paignton Zoo is an excellent day out for the young and old alike. Situated in South Devon, the abundance of wildlife is not to be missed.
Property reviews for 1 Lower SandbanksThere are no reviews available at the moment, why not add a review of your stay here?
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.