2 Dart Marina,
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Short Breaks: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Changeover day: Friday
- Smoke free property
- Property Code 2DART
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Broadband Connection
- Waterside property
- Village location
- Nearby Pub
- Nearby shop
- Central Heating
- Multiple Bathrooms
The historic port of Dartmouth is a wonderful holiday destination and this chic, south facing duplex apartment with parking has wonderful views of the river Dart and harbour. An open plan living room with full length French windows and Juliet balconies enable guests to fully appreciate the spectacle of this busy waterfront. Two sumptuous bedrooms, one with en-suite, allow for a restful night after the excursions of the day.
Stylishly appointed and well equipped, 2 Dart Marina is a light and airy contemporary property has the added benefit of access to the Dart Marina Hotel facilities, including the River Restaurant, Wildfire Bistro and 2 membership tickets to the Health Spa, which has a small pool, a fitness suite, a steam room and beauty salon. Conveniently located to take full advantage of all that the town has to offer, whatever the season. A stroll along the quayside into Dartmouth, with its pretty narrow streets winding up the hill introduces the visitor to the many quality restaurants, shops and inns now established in this fashionable destination. There is an excellent golf course a few miles out of town and a short journey by car brings you to some of the famous golden sandy beaches dotted around the coastline. A boat trip up the beautiful Dart estuary takes you to the bohemian market town of Totnes. With Dartmouth being such a Mecca for sailing, there are plenty of water sport opportunities, so you can see that the problem will be finding enough time!
Previous guests' comments:
"Absolutely beautiful apartment and with the view this is the most relaxing place. We will definately be back for another holiday." Mr and Mrs Tanner, November 2011.
"Gorgeous apartment with thoughtful finishing touches. Dartmouth is fabulous!" The Brookes family, July 2011.
Front door to entrance hall and stairs up to first floor landing. Cloakroom, with WC and hand basin. Elegant living room, laid with warm oak flooring and offering spectacular views of the river. Kitchen area fitted with stone worktops, 5 burner hob and oven under, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave and fridge/freezer. Dining area, adjacent to one of the French windows with table and chairs to seat 6. Lounge area comfortably furnished with sofa and three chairs, flat screen TV with DVD and Freeview. Stairs up to carpeted second floor and family bathroom, fully tiled and lavishly finished, with bath (shower over) hand basin, WC, shaver point and ladder radiator. Twin bedroom with two 3ft beds, bedside cabinets with drawer storage and en-suite shower room, again beautifully presented with shower cubicle, hand basin, WC, shaver point and ladder radiator. Master bedroom, with views of the harbour from Velux window, furnished with a 6ft bed, flat screen TV, fitted wardrobe with full-length mirrors, dressing table and bedside cabinets with drawers.
Allocated space for one car plus guest parking usually available.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (guests must bring their own beach towels) electricity and central heating (gas).
- Dart Marina Hotel facilities: Including the River Restaurant and 2 membership tickets to the Health Spa which has a small pool, a fitness suite, a steam room and beauty salon with up to 20% discount on treatments for guests.
- Telephone: None available. Mobile reception good. WiFi is included with the property.
- Local Facilities: Beaches: Blackpool Sands (with cafe and restaurant), 4 miles. Other sandy beaches within half hour drive. Golf: 4 miles (25% discount for Toad Hall Cottages guests), handicap required.Shops, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs and cafes: 300 yards, all within level walking distance.
- For over 600 years, Greenway was the private holiday home of Agatha Christie and is only a boat ride away from Dartmouth. A sunny afternoon exploring the beautiful Georgian mansion and Gardens is not to be missed.
- Dartmouth is home to a wide range of Bars, Restaurants and Cafes. Quickly becoming known for its excellent local food, there is something to suit all tastes and pockets in Dartmouth.
- Woodlands adventure park is situated just outside of Dartmouth, with water slides, indoor and outdoor play areas its fun for all the family.
- Salcombe is internationally renowned for its stunning harbour. It also provides a great collection of independent shops and restaurants.
- The South Devon Railway is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Devon, where steam engines travel through seven miles of picturesque countryside.
- Plymouth Hoe offers magnificent views over Plymouth Sound. With the lighthouse, lido and war memorial, the Hoe is perfect for a stroll along the seafront, grabbing a bite and watching the sunset.
- The outstanding natural beauty of Dartmoor covers much of Devon and is perfect for walkers of all ages.
- Paignton Zoo is an excellent day out for the young and old alike. Situated in South Devon, the abundance of wildlife is not to be missed.
Property reviews for 2 Dart MarinaThere are no reviews available at the moment, why not add a review of your stay here?
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.