- Sleeps 8
- Smoke free property
- Bedrooms 3
- Short Breaks Yes
- Pets allowed No
- Changeover day Saturday
- Property Code 29TALL
- Beach close by
- Swimming pool
- Garden or outside space
- Village location
- Designated Parking
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Security deposit
29, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of eco homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool.
This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Well-stocked bar where you can purchase your morning coffee or your evening beer.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Toad Hall Cottages at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 29, Talland Bay
This contemporary four-level detached property is set at the top of the hillside section and has been tastefully decorated and furnished, so it is a real home from home. The vaulted living room, panoramic windows and full width glass balconies offer far reaching views over the estate and the countryside beyond. Further, the hot tub is the ideal place to relax and unwind after a busy day exploring.
Entrance level. Double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Family bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Stairs down to two bedrooms. Double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Bunk bedroom with a set of three 3ft bunks and additional 3ft pull-out truckle bed (sleeps 4). Stairs up to living room from entrance level. Living room with woodburner, two sofas, 40” Freeview TV, DVD player and iPod dock. Six steps up to kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and dining table to seat eight.
Outside: Two large balconies with table and chairs. Patio with hot tub and barbecue.
Parking: Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Hot tub: £150 (paid with balance or can be requested on arrival).
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
Please note: There are a number of steps to access the property, so it may be unsuitable for the elderly or infirm.
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular holiday destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. From the sandy beach to the diversity of shops and eateries,
From adrenaline packed thrill rides to indoor play areas Flambards offers a full day of fun for the whole family.
Trebah Garden, near Falmouth is a hidden gem in South Cornwall, where bright and colourful plant life give off an enchanting air and the Helford River sooths the soul.
Finnygook beach is a lesser known, but beautiful sand and pebble beach in South Cornwall, with fantastic surf and wonderful local cafe's and restaurants, it's a sun, sea and sand seeker's dream.
A visit to the world's largest indoor rainforest at the Eden Project is one of the must do attractions in Cornwall, with regular special events making for an unmissable day out.
The Minack open air theatre stands on the cliffs near Land's End, and hosts a truly unique season of plays every year from May to September.
Pendennis Castle in Falmouth introduces 450 years of history - from Henry VIII's coastal stronghold to a secret Second World War base. A wonderful visit, whatever the weather.
Property reviews for 29 TallandThere are no reviews available at the moment, why not add a review of your stay here?
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.