- Sleeps 8
- Bedrooms 3
- Short Breaks Yes
- Dogs allowed No
- Changeover day Saturday
- Property Code 29TALL
- Garden/Outside space
- Mooring with property
- Nearby beach
- Village location
- Designated Parking
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Central Heating
- Log burner
- Garden or Outside space
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Non Smoking
- Security Deposit
- Access Statement available on request
29, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning partial sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool.
This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Well-stocked bar where you can purchase your morning coffee or your evening beer.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Toad Hall Cottages at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 29, Talland Bay
This contemporary four-level detached property is set at the top of the hillside section and has been tastefully decorated and furnished, so it is a real home from home. The vaulted living room, panoramic windows and full width glass balconies offer far reaching views over the estate and the countryside beyond. Further, the hot tub is the ideal place to relax and unwind after a busy day exploring.
Entrance level. Double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Family bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Stairs down to two bedrooms. Double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Bunk bedroom with a set of three 3ft bunks and additional 3ft pull-out truckle bed (sleeps 4). Stairs up to living room from entrance level. Living room with woodburner, two sofas, 40” Freeview TV, DVD player and iPod dock. Six steps up to kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and dining table to seat eight.
Outside: Two large balconies with table and chairs. Patio with hot tub and barbecue. Partial sea views.
Parking: Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Hot tub: £150 (paid with balance or can be requested on arrival).
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
Please note: There are a number of steps to access the property, so it may be unsuitable for the elderly or infirm. This property only comfortably sleeps a maximum of 4 adults due to the bunk beds.
There are plenty of wonderful walks to enjoy around Talland Bay, which is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Enjoy swimming, fishing and rockpooling at the two sheltered beaches in Talland Bay or walk the South West Coast Path.
Relax at the Talland Bay Beach Café or if you’re feeling active, you can hire a kayak to explore the surrounding waters.
Wander round the quaint fishing village of Polperro, perched on the South West Coast Path. This is the perfect place to enjoy a fresh seafood supper.
Explore the uncrowded beaches of the Roseland Peninsula. Whether you’re walking, cycling or messing about in boats, this Heritage Coast is truly a fantastic holiday spot.
For a fun, unforgettable family day out visit the Eden Project to be transported to tropical climes, and enjoy numerous art and music events.
Explore the unspoilt Fowey estuary on foot or by boat, and wander the winding streets of this waterside town which are brimming with independent shops, cafes and galleries.
With the sea on three sides, Cornwall is ideal for exploring the South West Coast Path. Enjoy dramatic cliffs, sleepy fishing villages, miles of sand and secluded coves.
Visit the North Cornwall coast to see surfers pit their wits against Mother Nature or take the plunge and book yourself in for a lesson!
Have fun with the family at The Eden Project or Monkey Sanctuary near Looe, wander the Lost Gardens of Heligan or enjoy the dramatic backdrop at the Minack Theatre.
Discover the history and mystery of the county, from stone circles and tin mines to the legendary tales of King Arthur and Merlin the wizard.
Property reviews for 29 TallandThere are no reviews available at the moment, why not add a review of your stay here?
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.