3 West Park Mews,
Hope CoveSouth Devon
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Short Breaks: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
(£25 each per week)
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Smoke free property
- Property Code 3WEST
- Washing Machine
- Night Storage Heating
- Log Burner
- Broadband Connection
- Golf Course nearby
- Nearby beaches
- Village location
- Nearby Pub
- Nearby shop
- Enclosed Garden
A lovely, well equipped terraced mews cottage located just a few minutes walk from the centre of Hope Cove, a pretty seaside village in South Devon with golden sandy beaches. Tastefully furnished and decorated in a seaside style it has the benefit of a woodburner stove for those cosy evenings, views from the balcony, a pleasant open sunny courtyard at the front and private parking.
“Wonderful, tasteful accommodation, one of the best we have stayed in. Our every need was catered for. We’ll be back again soon!”
Entrance hall. Double bedroom with 4ft 6in wrought iron double bedstead, wardrobe and bedside cabinets. Family bathroom, bath with electric shower over, heated towel rail, hand basin and WC. Second bedroom with a 4ft 6in double bed and 3ft bunk beds (sleeping 4 in total), 22” flat screen TV and DVD. Stairs leading to large open-plan lounge/kitchen/dining room. The lounge/diner has a sofa, two armchairs, coffee table, dresser and flat screen 26” TV/DVD, dining table with six chairs and a beautiful wood burning stove with an initial supply of logs. Door leading to patio/balcony with table and chairs overlooking the surrounding countryside. The kitchen is well equipped with electric hob with oven under, large fridge, small freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
The sunny courtyard garden to the front is enclosed and has established plants and picnic table with seating.
Parking: One designated space and visitor parking.
- Included: Bed linen (not towels), WiFi, travel cot and high chair, initial supply of logs, electricity and heating (electric).
- Security Deposit: £100.
- Pets: Up to two well behaved dogs welcome.
- Telephone: No telephone. Mobile reception poor.
- Local Facilities: Two sandy beaches within easy walking distance. Pub, restaurants, village shop and Post Office all in Hope Cove. Golf at Thurlestone 2 miles. Kingsbridge 5 miles. Salcombe 4 miles.
- Hope Cove is a natural harbour, and as such provides one of the best beaches in all of the South West.
- Inner and Outer Hope benefit from a great location 2 miles outside of Salcombe, with Kingsbridge also within a 20 minute drive.
- Just inland from the beach you'll find the village shop and local pub, where you can get your groceries, stop for a bite to drink or have a refreshing drink while looking out across the cove.
- Woodlands adventure park is situated just outside of Dartmouth, with water slides, indoor and outdoor play areas its fun for all the family.
- Salcombe is internationally renowned for its stunning harbour. It also provides a great collection of independent shops and restaurants.
- The South Devon Railway is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Devon, where steam engines travel through seven miles of picturesque countryside.
- Plymouth Hoe offers magnificent views over Plymouth Sound. With the lighthouse, lido and war memorial, the Hoe is perfect for a stroll along the seafront, grabbing a bite and watching the sunset.
- The outstanding natural beauty of Dartmoor covers much of Devon and is perfect for walkers of all ages.
- Paignton Zoo is an excellent day out for the young and old alike. Situated in South Devon, the abundance of wildlife is not to be missed.
Property reviews for 3 West Park MewsThere are no reviews available at the moment, why not add a review of your stay here?
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.