4 Kings Quay,
- Sleeps: 7
- Bedrooms: 5
- Short Breaks: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
(£25 each per week)
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Smoking Permitted
- Property Code 4KINGS
- Washing Machine
- Golf Course nearby
- Nearby Pub
- Nearby shop
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden
- Multiple Baths
4 Kings Quay is a delightful, attractive period cottage set in a secluded walled garden, on a quiet residential lane in the heart of Dartmouth, with the River Dart and the embankment just two minutes’ level walk from the cottage. The cottage, unashamedly old fashioned, exudes warmth and character with original oak beams, stripped pine doors and panelling, exposed stone walls and benefits from a lovely sunny and enclosed garden with a banana tree! This is a most charming self catering holiday cottage, ideal for larger families or two families sharing with the added benefit of a single garage parking.
“Lovely cottage, would definitely stay here again, infact, would move in permanently.” Mrs Odian
Front door to hallway. Attractive and spacious sitting room with sofas and armchairs surrounding the fireplace, TV with Freeview, DVD and stereo. The kitchen diner overlooks the garden and has a tiled floor, a fine array of plates on the walls, gas cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, pantry, pine dining table to seat 7. Utility room/cupboard with washing machine and further sink. Stairs to first floor and master bedroom with two 3ft single beds that can be pushed together to form a double. Single bedroom with 3ft bed and hand basin. Second double bedroom with 4ft 6in bed and fitted wardrobe/storage cupboard. Narrow family bathroom with bath, shower over, hand basin and WC. Steep stairs to attic bedrooms, comprising of two rooms with single 3ft beds and divided by a shower room with shower, basin and WC.
Pretty enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn, with teak garden table and chairs.
Parking: Single garage parking for one small to medium sized car (height restriction 6ft)..
- Included: Duvets, pillows (no bed linen or towels, these can be hired from an independent hire company - details from Toad Hall Cottages), high chair, central heating (gas) and electricity.
- Pets: Well behaved dogs welcome.
- Telephone: No telephone. Mobile reception good.
- Local Facilities: Beach at Blackpool Sands 3 miles. Shops, pubs, restaurants and the river embankment a minute’s stroll.
- For over 600 years, Greenway was the private holiday home of Agatha Christie and is only a boat ride away from Dartmouth. A sunny afternoon exploring the beautiful Georgian mansion and Gardens is not to be missed.
- Dartmouth is home to a wide range of Bars, Restaurants and Cafes. Quickly becoming known for its excellent local food, there is something to suit all tastes and pockets in Dartmouth.
- Woodlands adventure park is situated just outside of Dartmouth, with water slides, indoor and outdoor play areas its fun for all the family.
- Salcombe is internationally renowned for its stunning harbour. It also provides a great collection of independent shops and restaurants.
- The South Devon Railway is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Devon, where steam engines travel through seven miles of picturesque countryside.
- Plymouth Hoe offers magnificent views over Plymouth Sound. With the lighthouse, lido and war memorial, the Hoe is perfect for a stroll along the seafront, grabbing a bite and watching the sunset.
- The outstanding natural beauty of Dartmoor covers much of Devon and is perfect for walkers of all ages.
- Paignton Zoo is an excellent day out for the young and old alike. Situated in South Devon, the abundance of wildlife is not to be missed.
Property reviews for 4 Kings QuayThere are no reviews available at the moment, why not add a review of your stay here?
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.