4 Pottery Court,
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 4
- Short Breaks: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Smoke free property
- Property Code 4POTT
- Washing Machine
- Golf Course nearby
- Nearby Pub
- Nearby shop
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden
- Multiple Baths
4 Pottery Court, a spacious self catering, reverse level cottage has recently been refurbished to a very high standard and is a most tastefully furnished and attractive property situated at the top of town in the historic port of Dartmouth. A 10-15 minute walk down the hill, passing Britannia Royal Naval College, reaches the town centre with its many excellent restaurants and pubs, shops and galleries. With the added bonus of a garage, additional parking space and a pretty enclosed courtyard garden, Pottery Court is an ideal base to explore the beautiful South Hams.
Large hallway. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Spacious kitchen/diner with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, eye level electric oven, grill and gas hob. The dining area has a large table to seat 6 and patio doors open to a pretty enclosed rear courtyard garden. Stairs to four bedrooms. One double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed, clothes storage and an en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Second double bedroom with 5ft bed, wall mounted TV and clothes storage. Two single bedrooms both with 3ft beds and hanging rails. Bathroom with bath and shower over, WC and basin. Stairs to large lounge, an elegant beamed, most comfortably furnished room, with two sofas, large flat screen Freesat HD TV with DVD, Hi-Fi system/CD player and river and sea glimpses from the velux windows.
Enclosed garden area with patio, table, chairs and small lawn.
For one medium sized car in garage. Further parking on road (subject to availability, difficult in high season). Weekly ‘Park and Ride’ tickets can be purchased.
Included: Bed linen (no towels, these can be hired, see page 2), electricity and gas central heating.
Security Deposit: £100.
Telephone: No telephone. Mobile reception good.
Local Facilities: Golf, 25% discount on green fees and daily leisure club facilities at Dartmouth Golf and Country Club. Beach at Blackpool Sands 3 miles.
Shops, pubs restaurants and river embankment 10-15 minute walk.
- For over 600 years, Greenway was the private holiday home of Agatha Christie and is only a boat ride away from Dartmouth. A sunny afternoon exploring the beautiful Georgian mansion and Gardens is not to be missed.
- Dartmouth is home to a wide range of Bars, Restaurants and Cafes. Quickly becoming known for its excellent local food, there is something to suit all tastes and pockets in Dartmouth.
- Woodlands adventure park is situated just outside of Dartmouth, with water slides, indoor and outdoor play areas its fun for all the family.
- Salcombe is internationally renowned for its stunning harbour. It also provides a great collection of independent shops and restaurants.
- The South Devon Railway is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Devon, where steam engines travel through seven miles of picturesque countryside.
- Plymouth Hoe offers magnificent views over Plymouth Sound. With the lighthouse, lido and war memorial, the Hoe is perfect for a stroll along the seafront, grabbing a bite and watching the sunset.
- The outstanding natural beauty of Dartmoor covers much of Devon and is perfect for walkers of all ages.
- Paignton Zoo is an excellent day out for the young and old alike. Situated in South Devon, the abundance of wildlife is not to be missed.
Property reviews for 4 Pottery Court
Lovely well-equiped house. Very spacious and clean. Photos do not do it justice. A steep walk to and from town but it keeps you fit! Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to friends as it's fantastic value.
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.