6 Mayflower Court,
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Short Breaks: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Smoke free property
- Property Code 6MAY
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Night Storage Heating
- Broadband Connection
- Golf Course nearby
- Nearby beaches
- Waterside property
- Village location
- Nearby Pub
- Nearby shop
Mayflower Court is ideally located just a few minutes level walk from the heart of Dartmouth, a unique town and the jewel of the South Hams. Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with its branching estuary and rolling countryside, Dartmouth is as relaxing as it is intriguing, with flights of winding steps, narrow streets, medieval buildings and a long, picturesque embankment. The town offers gourmet restaurants, ancient bars, lively cafés, boutiques and specialist shops. Sail, fish, go crabbing, explore on foot or by boat, visit during the Music Festival, the Regatta or the Food Festival, there is something for everyone at every time of year; Dartmouth is truly a town for all seasons, with many visitors returning again and again.
“The apartment is fantastic, everything of the highest quality.” J & C. 2013
“Excellent flat with a great location and stunning views.” J, G & E. 2012
“A truly amazing apartment, well equipped, excellently located and a view that’s priceless.” J & T. 2012
No 6 was totally refurbished in 2010 and offers very comfortable, tastefully contemporary accommodation, accessed via steps up to communal lobby and well-kept stairs to the first floor. Front door into the apartment and hallway with coat hooks. Split level living room with fantastic views over the River Dart through a large picture window, solid oak flooring, comfortable sofa, two poang chairs, 32” HD flat screen TV with HD Freeview, Blu-ray/DVD/CD player, stereo radio, oak coffee table, console table and dining table to seat 4. The new kitchen, which has access to the stairs at the rear and the parking area, is very well equipped with integrated Neff appliances, including a fridge, separate freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven and stand alone microwave. New bathroom with bath, separate walk in shower, hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and shaver point. The two bedrooms both have oak beds and oak furniture including full length wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables. The double bedroom has a 5ft bed, full length mirror and like the living room a raised seating area with occasional table and chairs from which you can enjoy the wonderful views of the river. The twin bedroom has 3ft beds.
To the rear of the apartment block is an enclosed private courtyard with a parking space for each flat. The fire escape leads from the parking area to the kitchen door.
Parking: Enclosed private parking at the rear of the property for one medium sized car.
- Included: Bed linen, towels, WiFi, heating (night storarage and convector heaters) and electricity.
- Telephone: For incoming calls only but good mobile reception.
Local Facilities: Dartmouth Golf and Country Club, 4 miles. Guests are entitled to a 25% discount on the green and leisure facilities. Beach: Blackpool Sands 3 miles. Shops, pubs, restaurants and the river embankment a minute’s stroll away. Marks and Spencer’s “Simply Food”, Mayors Avenue Garden and Coronation Park are only 100 metres away and there is a large Sainsbury’s on the outskirts of Dartmouth.
- For over 600 years, Greenway was the private holiday home of Agatha Christie and is only a boat ride away from Dartmouth. A sunny afternoon exploring the beautiful Georgian mansion and Gardens is not to be missed.
- Dartmouth is home to a wide range of Bars, Restaurants and Cafes. Quickly becoming known for its excellent local food, there is something to suit all tastes and pockets in Dartmouth.
- Woodlands adventure park is situated just outside of Dartmouth, with water slides, indoor and outdoor play areas its fun for all the family.
- Salcombe is internationally renowned for its stunning harbour. It also provides a great collection of independent shops and restaurants.
- The South Devon Railway is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Devon, where steam engines travel through seven miles of picturesque countryside.
- Plymouth Hoe offers magnificent views over Plymouth Sound. With the lighthouse, lido and war memorial, the Hoe is perfect for a stroll along the seafront, grabbing a bite and watching the sunset.
- The outstanding natural beauty of Dartmoor covers much of Devon and is perfect for walkers of all ages.
- Paignton Zoo is an excellent day out for the young and old alike. Situated in South Devon, the abundance of wildlife is not to be missed.
Property reviews for 6 Mayflower CourtThere are no reviews available at the moment, why not add a review of your stay here?
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.