- SAVE 25% on all remaining weeks in May.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Short Breaks: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Smoke free property
- Property Code WHITEG
- Washing Machine
- Golf Course nearby
- Nearby beaches
- Village location
- Nearby Pub
- Nearby shop
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden
- Detached Property
- Multiple Bathrooms
Applegarth, a sumptuous and spacious detached holiday bungalow, is situated within a short walk of Thurlestone village centre in South Devon, the local golf club and sandy beaches. The exterior belies the quality and luxury of the interior. This really is a superb bungalow with very spacious rooms, all beautifully fitted and furnished to a high standard with the added benefit of a Jacuzzi bath and steam room. From most rooms and the patio there are sea views across to Bolt Tail headland and Thurlestone bay.
Steps up from the parking area to the patio and front door. Hallway and door to spacious sitting room with sofas, hearth with gas flame effect fire, TV/video and CD player. Patio doors open to a tiled conservatory with dining table to seat 6 and views across to countryside and the sea. French doors open onto the patio. The dining room is handsomely furnished with table to seat 8. Superb kitchen with fine range of fitted oak units, integral eye level electric double oven, built in microwave, ceramic hob, larder fridge and freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV and table to seat 4. Very spacious master bedroom with 5ft bed, large range of fitted cupboards, one housing a large TV with video. Large en-suite bathroom with large double ended Jacuzzi bath, twin basins and WC. Roomy double bedroom with 5ft bed, TV and en-suite shower/wet room with electric shower, WC and basin. Family bathroom with bath, hand shower, basin and WC. Accessed from the rear courtyard is a third bedroom annexe with twin 3ft beds and an en-suite shower and steam room with basin and WC. For rainy days, there is table football, a darts board and a number of board games.
Steps lead up from the parking area to the enclosed patio alongside the conservatory provided with garden furniture. A narrow path around the house leads to rear courtyard with a small garden area.
Parking: Large parking area to one side of the property and a spacious single garage with electric doors.
- Included: Bed linen, towels, travel cot, high chair, electricity and central heating (gas).
- Security Deposit: £150.
- Telephone: No telephone. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beach three quarters of a mile. Pub and shop within half a mile.
- Golf club (handicap required) and tennis courts three quarters of a mile. Salcombe 7 miles, Kingsbridge 5 miles.
- Thurlestone Golf Course is ideally located for those who love to play a round and welcomes visitors to relax and unwind.
- The Village Inn serves food and drink daily and has a wonderful, welcoming atmosphere for anyone who wishes to relax and unwind.
- Thurlestone is well catered for with a village shop and post office offering all the things you may need for a self catered holiday in South Devon.
- Woodlands adventure park is situated just outside of Dartmouth, with water slides, indoor and outdoor play areas its fun for all the family.
- Salcombe is internationally renowned for its stunning harbour. It also provides a great collection of independent shops and restaurants.
- The South Devon Railway is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Devon, where steam engines travel through seven miles of picturesque countryside.
- Plymouth Hoe offers magnificent views over Plymouth Sound. With the lighthouse, lido and war memorial, the Hoe is perfect for a stroll along the seafront, grabbing a bite and watching the sunset.
- The outstanding natural beauty of Dartmoor covers much of Devon and is perfect for walkers of all ages.
- Paignton Zoo is an excellent day out for the young and old alike. Situated in South Devon, the abundance of wildlife is not to be missed.
Property reviews for ApplegarthThere are no reviews available at the moment, why not add a review of your stay here?
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.