Chy An Nor,
- CHRISTMAS OFFER! Book Chy An Nor for Christmas or New Year weeks and you will be treated with a lovely decorated Christmas tree and a bottle of Champagne!!
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke free property
- Bedrooms 2
- Short Breaks Yes
- Pets allowed No
- Changeover day Friday
- Property Code CHY
- Beach close by
- Pub close by
- Shop close by
- Designated Parking
- Night storage heater
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
This cosy holiday cottage nestles among a row of traditional whitewashed cottages lining the lane that runs down to Looe harbour in beautiful Cornwall. Tastefully renovated throughout, Chy An Nor offers comfortable accommodation and is only a short walk from the bustling Looe town centre. A stable door opens into an open plan kitchen/diner, leading through to a warm sitting room and the master bedroom has a useful shower cubicle and beautiful vews over rooftops to the harbour and sea. The cottage also has the benefit of a reserved parking space within 150 yards. West Looe is prettier and more restful than East Looe but it is a pleasant walk along the quayside and over the bridge to the many shops, inns and restaurants on the other side. Alternatively guests can catch the passenger ferry that plies between the two towns. Looe also has a sandy beach, sheltered by the Banjo pier and visitors can enjoy beautiful coastal walks along the South West Coastal Path, take fishing trips, visit Looe Island or simply use this welcoming cottage as a base to explore Cornwall and enjoy the many attractions this Celtic county has to offer. A lovely welcome tray awaits you on arrival.
Kitchen/diner with dining table to seat four, electric hob, built-under electric oven, fridge with icebox, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave. A couple of steps lead up to the living room with two sofas, LCD TV with Sky, DVD, VHS, iPod docking station and portable radio/CD. Family bathroom accessed from the living room with bath, hand held shower, hand basin and WC. Open tread stairs up to first floor. Double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed, fitted wardrobe, hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower and views across the rooftops to the harbour and sea. Twin bedroom with two 2ft 6in single beds and fitted wardrobe.
Outside: Small, rear courtyard accessed from the living room, useful for storing beach equipment etc.
Parking: One allocated space in car park (permit provided), approx 150 yards from the cottage.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, stair gate, electricity and heating (night storage).
- Telephone: Provided, non-standard calls may be subject to charge. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Hannafore (West Looe) and East Looe beaches, half a mile. Other south coast beaches easily accessible by car. Shops, pubs and restaurants all in Looe. Polperro 4 miles. Plymouth 21 miles. Truro 29 miles.
- The Old Guildhall in Looe is one of the town's oldest buildings and has traditionally acted as the Town Hall, more recently it houses a fantastic museum of local history.
- Looe is home to a large number of pubs, restaurants, and shops that can provide anything you need while renting a holiday cottage in the area.
- A visit to Looe Island is possible in the summer months and there is a marked trail around the island that takes in the site of a of a Benedictine chapel built in 1139. It's also a wonderful place to explore the rich local wildlife.
From adrenaline packed thrill rides to indoor play areas Flambards offers a full day of fun for the whole family.
Trebah Garden, near Falmouth is a hidden gem in South Cornwall, where bright and colourful plant life give off an enchanting air and the Helford River sooths the soul.
Finnygook beach is a lesser known, but beautiful sand and pebble beach in South Cornwall, with fantastic surf and wonderful local cafe's and restaurants, it's a sun, sea and sand seeker's dream.
A visit to the world's largest indoor rainforest at the Eden Project is one of the must do attractions in Cornwall, with regular special events making for an unmissable day out.
The Minack open air theatre stands on the cliffs near Land's End, and hosts a truly unique season of plays every year from May to September.
Pendennis Castle in Falmouth introduces 450 years of history - from Henry VIII's coastal stronghold to a secret Second World War base. A wonderful visit, whatever the weather.
Property reviews for Chy An Nor
amazing week in looe - fantastic cottage , all we needed and an amazing area - will be booking for next year . thanks so much
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.