- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Short Breaks Yes
- Pets allowed No
- Changeover day Saturday
- Property Code OSPREY
- Garden/Outside space
- Romantic Breaks
- Nearby beach
- Nearby shop
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Village location
- Designated Parking
- Central Heating
- Log burner
- Garden or Outside space
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Non Smoking
- Security Deposit
- Nearby golf facilities
Ospreys is a delightful detached bungalow situated in the popular coastal village of Hope Cove, South Devon. Furnished and equipped to a high standard, this light and airy property offers a perfect base for a family or couple looking for comfortable, modern accommodation. Located within easy walking distance of the golden sandy beaches of Hope Cove and fabulous coastal path which runs along the cliffs only minutes away, it is also a perfect base from which to explore the many other areas of the South Hams coastline.
Front door opens into a conservatory/sunroom with sofas. Hallway to main living room with wooden floors, wood-burning stove, sofas, flat screen TV with DVD, iPod dock, sideboard with plenty of books and games, french doors to patio and garden. Dining area to seat four. Well equipped kitchen with electric cooker with double oven/grill and ceramic hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer and microwave. Kitchen door leads to a glassed leanto through which the garden is accessed. Bedroom 1 with 5ft double bed, wardrobe and bedside drawers. Bedroom 2 with twin 3ft beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers. Family bathroom with bath and electric shower over, counter top basin and WC. Separate WC and hand basin.
Outside: Lovely garden with lawn and patio area with garden furniture and charcoal Weber barbecue. Gravelled area ideal for kayaks or beach equipment, (can be accessed from the driveway).
Parking: Parking for two cars on private driveway
- Included: Bed linen (not towels) electric central heating, travel cot and high chair, WiFi. (Towels can be hired from an independent local company please enquire with Toad Hall Cottages for details.)
- Telephone for incoming and emergency outgoing calls. Mobile signal poor.
- Security Deposit: £100
- Local Facilities: Beaches 1/4 mile Superb village store & post office 1/4mile Pub and restaurants 1/4 mile Town: Salcombe 4 miles, Kingsbridge 5 miles
- Hope Cove is a natural harbour, and as such provides one of the best beaches in all of the South West.
- Inner and Outer Hope benefit from a great location 2 miles outside of Salcombe, with Kingsbridge also within a 20 minute drive.
- Just inland from the beach you'll find the village shop and local pub, where you can get your groceries, stop for a bite to drink or have a refreshing drink while looking out across the cove.
Whether you’re kite surfing, paddleboarding or wild swimming, South Devon provides fantastically scenic opportunities for trying out all sorts of adventure sports.
Walk the miles of stunning South West Coast Path with your four-legged friend, stopping off in quaint villages and deserted coves.
Devon boasts Britain’s Ocean City, Plymouth, steeped in seafaring history, or for a spot of retail therapy why not visit historic Exeter.
You’ll feel closer to nature whilst in Devon, but if you fancy a more exotic experience, try Paignton Zoo or the National Marine Aquarium for great family days out.
Explore the quaint villages, miles of beaches and walk the coast path in South Devon, making sure you stop off for a cream tea en route!
Property reviews for OspreysThere are no reviews available at the moment, why not add a review of your stay here?
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.