- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 2
- Short Breaks No
- Dogs allowed Yes (£25 each per week)
- Changeover day Friday
- Property Code SELAV
- Garden/Outside space
- Nearby beach
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Designated parking
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Enclosed garden
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Non smoking
- Security deposit
- Dogs permitted
- Nearby golf facilities
- Access statement available on request
Sea Lavender is a two-storey terraced cottage with the advantage of even more splendid views from the first floor living room. Superbly situated between Hope Cove and Thurlestone Sands, Seamark sits in an outstanding headland position with far reaching views across the sea, over the golden stretches of Thurlestone Sands, to the village of Thurlestone itself and on towards Burgh Island. The South West coastal path is only a short walk away and the properties are ideal for couples or families of all ages. Walkers, windsurfers, dog owners, divers, golfers and children will revel in this marvellous location at any time of the year. The small group of properties, which are individually owned, consist of four terraced cottages. They all provide excellent accommodation, are furnished to the highest standard including modern well-equipped kitchens, double glazing, oil fired central heating, luxurious linen and towels. All the properties have spectacular views and enjoy the communal use of an indoor heated swimming pool, games room and lawned garden.
- Modern heated swimming pool , 22ft. long and 4ft. deep. Open all year.
- Sauna, changing room, WC and poolside shower.
- Games Room with an extensive library of books, family games, a pool table, a large selection of toddlers' toys and digital TV with Freeview.
- Shared laundry facilities in the pool building for Sea Campion, Sea Holly and Sea Lavender.
- Watersports hire and tuition available on Thurlestone Sands beach.
Sea Lavender Accommodation:In front of the cottage is a patio that extends out to the large lawn area adjacent to the coastal footpath with outstanding sea views and for use of all the residents.
Entrance into hall/bedroom area furnished with a comfortable double sofa-bed. On the ground floor are two bedrooms, a double with 4ft 6in bed and a twin room with 3ft beds. Two shower rooms one with a small bath, both with basins and WCs. Stairs to the large, well furnished living room with sofas and chairs overlooking the views, flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD, dining table to seat 6 and a well equipped kitchen area with fitted electric hob and oven, fridge with ice compartment and microwave.
Front door opens onto a wide sunny paved and fenced patio furnished with garden furniture.
Parking: Designated parking for 2 cars.
Please note: This property will accept a maximum of six guests including infants under the age of two.
- Included: Bed linen, towels(please bring own beach towels), cot and high chair (no cot linen), stair gate, central heating and electricity.
- Pets: Small well behaved dogs permitted. Pet charge £25 per pet per week.
- Telephones: Not provided. Mobile reception poor.
- Security Deposit: £150
- Local Facilities: Beach: Thurlestone, 500 yards. Pub, restaurants and shop: At Hope Cove, 15 minutes walk by Coastal Path. Hotel, pub, shop and golf course: In Thurlestone, 1.5 miles on foot (3 miles by car).
- Thurlestone Golf Course is ideally located for those who love to play a round and welcomes visitors to relax and unwind.
- The Village Inn serves food and drink daily and has a wonderful, welcoming atmosphere for anyone who wishes to relax and unwind.
- Thurlestone is well catered for with a village shop and post office offering all the things you may need for a self catered holiday in South Devon.
Whether you’re kite surfing, paddleboarding or wild swimming, South Devon provides fantastically scenic opportunities for trying out all sorts of adventure sports.
Walk the miles of stunning South West Coast Path with your four-legged friend, stopping off in quaint villages and deserted coves.
Devon boasts Britain’s Ocean City, Plymouth, steeped in seafaring history, or for a spot of retail therapy why not visit historic Exeter.
You’ll feel closer to nature whilst in Devon, but if you fancy a more exotic experience, try Paignton Zoo or the National Marine Aquarium for great family days out.
Explore the quaint villages, miles of beaches and walk the coast path in South Devon, making sure you stop off for a cream tea en route!
Property reviews for Sea Lavender
We were once again very pleased wit sea lavenda. Just a couple of small issues.The main shower was not draining the water away well ( reprted to cleaner ) the mop for cleaning the floor broke I replaced it with a new one it was rotted. Once again the large house next door was having building work done and the work vans were parked right outside the bedroom window. But beside this everything was great. Many thanks.
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.