Thorpe Arnold Minor,
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke free property
- Bedrooms 4
- Short Breaks Yes
- Pets allowed Yes (£25 each per week)
- Changeover day Friday
- Property Code MINOR
- Beach close by
- Garden or outside space
- Village location
- Pub close by
- Shop close by
- Golf course close by
- Designated Parking
- Two bathrooms
- Night storage heater
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Security deposit
This superb, very spacious, detached and welcoming family property has quite outstanding views over the coastline, the open sea and the golf links. It is situated adjacent to the 9th green on Thurlestone Golf Course and has been extended to make two self contained houses sleeping 8 people in each. There are spacious lawned gardens to the front and rear of the property and parking for six cars. The magnificent views can be enjoyed from the living rooms and most bedrooms and the sandy beaches and the centre of the village are within easy walking distance.
Thorpe Arnold Major (property code MAJOR ) and Thorpe Arnold Minor together sleep 16.
Outside: Large gardens both at the front and the back open between both properties.
Parking Ample parking in the drive.
Thorpe Arnold Minor Accommodation:
Hallway. Ground floor: 1 twin bedroom, 1 double bedroom with 2 x 3ft zip linked beds. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. First floor : Open plan living room area well furnished with 3 piece suite and TV/DVD, Wireless Broadband, patio doors to balcony, dining table and chairs, kitchen area, equipped with fitted cupboards, electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Second floor: One twin bedroom. Double bedroom with 2 x 3ft zip linked beds with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC. Utility room shared with Thorpe Arnold Major.
- Included: Duvets, (all double bedrooms are provided with a double duvet and 2 single duvets), pillows, travel cot, high chair, electricity and heating (night storage) Wifi.
- Bed linen and towels may be hired from an independent hire company - details from Toad Hall Cottages.
- Security deposit £50.
- Pets: Well mannered pets allowed (maximum of 2, garden not dog proof)
Telephone for incoming, outgoing local and 999 calls only. Mobile reception mixed.
Wireless Broadband available.
- Communal utility room: the guests from each house share the use of washing machine, tumble dryer, large freezer, iron and ironing board.
- Local facilities: Beaches: Cowrie beach 5 minutes walk. Beaches at Thurlestone Sands approximately 10 minutes walk. Village Inn and Post Office/shop about quarter of a mile. Golf Club half mile. Pay to play (handicap required).
- Thurlestone Golf Course is ideally located for those who love to play a round and welcomes visitors to relax and unwind.
- The Village Inn serves food and drink daily and has a wonderful, welcoming atmosphere for anyone who wishes to relax and unwind.
- Thurlestone is well catered for with a village shop and post office offering all the things you may need for a self catered holiday in South Devon.
- Woodlands adventure park is situated just outside of Dartmouth, with water slides, indoor and outdoor play areas its fun for all the family.
- Salcombe is internationally renowned for its stunning harbour. It also provides a great collection of independent shops and restaurants.
- The South Devon Railway is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Devon, where steam engines travel through seven miles of picturesque countryside.
Plymouth Hoe offers magnificent views over Plymouth Sound. With the lighthouse, lido and war memorial, the Hoe is perfect for a stroll along the seafront, grabbing a bite and watching the sunset.
The outstanding natural beauty of Dartmoor covers much of Devon and is perfect for walkers of all ages.
Paignton Zoo is an excellent day out for the young and old alike. Situated in South Devon, the abundance of wildlife is not to be missed.
Property reviews for Thorpe Arnold MinorThere are no reviews available at the moment, why not add a review of your stay here?
Thank you for submitting a review!
The review has been sent to our property department for moderation and should show up shortly.