We’ve teamed up with brilliant, South Devon based retailer, Nkuku to offer Toad Hall Cottages friends the chance to win a £150 voucher to spend online or at their stunning new lifestyle store and cafe on the outskirts of Totnes.
Creators of beautifully handmade home and lifestyle products, Nkuku work with artisans throughout the world, combining timeless design with traditional skills and natural materials.
The new store in south Devon provides the perfect backdrop to showcase their collections, as well as an exciting assortment of reclaimed and antique Indian furniture, and other unusual pieces. If you haven’t popped in yet, you must go discover this unique and inspiring space.
The café serves the finest artisan, wood roasted coffee. Served by an experienced barista, each blend has been personally curated ensuring a delicious flavour. Also available is a selection of organic teas, and locally handmade cakes and delicious light lunches.
To enter, simply head over to our Facebook page and like the competition post.
Nkuku Lifestyle Store & Café, Brockhills Barns, Harbertonford, Totnes, Devon TQ9 7PS
Full terms & conditions:
Terms & Conditions for Toad Hall Cottages Nkuku competition
• There is 1 prize of a £150 Nkuku voucher.
• Open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Toad Hall Cottages and Nkuku.
• Closing date for entries is midnight on Sunday April 10th.
• Only one entry per person.
• Entrants must like our Facebook post at https://www.facebook.com/holidaycottages/ to enter
• The winner will be chosen at random.
• The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
• The winner’s name will be available on request and published on Toad Hall Cottages social media accounts.
• The voucher details will be emailed within 7 days of the winner confirming their address.
• The promoter is Toad Hall Cottages.
• By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook