For the second year running, Woolacombe beach in North Devon has gained the title of Britain’s best beach.
With three miles of golden sandy shores, laying between Morte Point and Baggy Point, the holiday hotspot won the accolade based on TripAdvisor reviews and ratings. Offering spectacular scenery and great surf, the North Devon coast presents an unspoilt setting for family holidays and romantic retreats.
Here’s the full top ten…
1. Woolacombe Beach, Woolacombe, Devon
2. Weymouth Beach, Weymouth, Dorset
3. St Brelade’s Bay Beach, St Brelade, Jersey
4. Rhossili Bay, Rhossili, Swansea
5. Porthmeor Beach, St Ives, Cornwall
6. Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall
7. Porthminster Beach, St Ives, Cornwall
8. Perranporth Beach, Perranporth, Cornwall
9. Hengistbury Head, Bournemouth, Dorset
10. Luskentyre, Isle of Harris
For holidays cottages near Woolacombe beach, check out our selection of North Devon cottages.