- Property code: 12TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Real fire
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Please Note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via email@example.com for more details.
12, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 12, Talland Bay
‘Sky Deck’ is a delightful detached property with access to a patio, garden and the outdoor plunge pool. The open plan living space offers all the modern amenities a guest could need and it also benefits from a large decked rooftop terrace with countryside views and glimpses of the sea, ideal for sunbathing and al fresco dining.
Ground floor bedrooms and bathroom. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed, flat screen TV and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Second double bedroom with 5ft king size bed and flat screen TV. Bunk bedroom with two sets of 3ft single bunks. Family bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin. Stairs up to open plan living space with two Juliet balconies.Living room with woodburner, two large sofas, 42” Freeview TV, Blu-Ray DVD player, DVDs, CDs, maps, toys, games and books. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, larder fridge, freezer, dishwasher and dining table to seat eight. Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer. Spiral stairs accessed from the living area up to rooftop terrace.
Front patio area that leads onto spacious lawn with barbecue. Decked rooftop terrace with plenty of seating.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating throughout). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.