- Property code: 2NORTH
- Changeover day: Friday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Access statement available
- Central heating
- Parking (see description for details)
- Garden or outside space
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Nearby shop
- Washing machine
This stylish and modern townhouse, located just moments from the thriving town centre and the ancient 11th century Totnes Castle, is perfectly positioned to explore all of the fabulous amenities on offer. With contemporary furnishings throughout, the accommodation offers a new high-gloss kitchen with dining area, a colourful lounge, modern family bathroom, further cloakroom and three bedrooms in total, the master of which has an ensuite shower room. Being laid out over three storeys, the flexibility of 2 North Castle Mews makes this house the ideal choice for a couple, friends, or indeed a family.
Totnes itself is a very special and unique market town on the river Dart in the heart of beautiful South Devon, steeped with history, charm and boasting countless attractions for the modern-day tourist. An eclectic mix of traditional market town with a flamboyant bohemian twist, the enticing narrow streets are filled with unusual independent shops, restaurants and cafes including organic and specialist food suppliers for which the town is renowned.
The popular naval town of Dartmouth is also just 12 miles away and the scenic Dartmoor National Park can be found just 8 miles distant.
Ground Floor: Front door to entrance hall with under-stair coat cupboard. Master bedroom with 5ft king-size bed and door to garden. Ensuite shower room with WC, basin, heated towel rail and walk-in shower. First floor: Lounge with Smart TV, electric wood-burner effect fire, sofa and 3 armchairs. Cloakroom with WC and basin. Kitchen dining room with Juliet balcony overlooking rear garden, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric hob and eye-level oven and microwave. Stairs at the far end of the dining area lead down to the utility room with washing machine and access to the garden. Second floor: Bedroom two with 4ft 6 double bed and window overlooking rear garden. Family bathroom with WC, basin, bath with shower over and heated towel rail. Bedroom three with window enjoying far reaching views, 3ft single bed with 3ft truckle bed under.
There is a pretty fully-enclosed courtyard to the rear of the house, accessed from both from the utility room and the ground floor master bedroom. Furnished with garden table and chairs and partly paved, partly decked with raised flower beds and a water feature to the far end.
Undercover parking for 1 large car.
- Included: Bed linen and towels (guests are required to provide their own beach/dog towels). Water, Electricity, mains gas central heating.
- Internet and Telephone: Wi-Fi available free of charge. Regret, no landline telephone available. Mobile reception generally excellent but please check with your provider prior to booking.
- Pets: Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome (regret, no dogs under 12 months). Dog charge £30.00 per dog per week.
- Local Facilities: Plenty of pubs, bistros, cafes and restaurants in Totnes as well as supermarkets, leisure centre with swimming pool and mainline railway station with direct services to London and other branch cities within walking distance of the property. Several beaches and Dartmoor National Park within 20 minutes’ drive.
Wonderful house...clean...well equipt.. Perfect location...
We had two cars and the car park opposite which had 24 hr parking was very useful, this could be mentioned in the info. Also a picture of the little patio garden. We liked the walk via the guildhall and church into the High Street which was pretty and was a short cut and level.