- Property code: 24TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Real fire
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Near Beach
Please Note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via email@example.com for more details.
24, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
24 Talland is a contemporary ‘upside down’ house occupies an elevated position with far reaching south westerly views out to sea and the rolling coastline, enjoyed from the large windows/doors of the upper floor open plan lounge/dining area. The high ceiling and open plan layout creates a spacious feel and boasts a modern, well equipped kitchen; a large dining/lounge area with stylish wood burning stove; smart TV & DVD player and dining table seating 6.
The large glass panelled balcony with outdoor furniture is an ideal spot to enjoy drinks whilst watching the sun set.
Downstairs 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms (one ensuite) lead off from the hallway & front door which is easily accessed from the adjacent parking area.
Outside there is space on 3 sides featuring both a decked area with outdoor furniture & barbecue and lawn.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
1 King Size Bed with ensuite shower room
1 Twin Room
1 Single Bed plus pull out truckle; TV
1 Family Bathroom (bath & shower)
Neff Appliances – including touch control ceramic hob; electric oven; built in microwave; fridge freezer; dishwasher; washing machine/tumble dryer
Large open plan kitchen/dining/living area
50” Panasonic Smart TV
Glass Balcony, west facing, with seating area accessed from living area. Garden – BBQ; Seating & Sun Loungers
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Pets: No pets
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.