- Property code: 3TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- Nearby shop
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Near Beach
Please Note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via email@example.com for more details.
3, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Wind down and relax in this tastefully furnished coastal home designed for easy living. With a generous open plan living space, an extended patio area, two private balconies and a large decked roof terrace with sea and country views, Number 3 makes for perfect holiday living indoors and out.
Open plan living space. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and dining table to seat six. Living room with woodburner, two sofas, 40" Freeview TV, Blu-Ray player, Nintendo Wii, games and books. Separate WC with hand basin. Stairs up to bedrooms. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed, private balcony and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Twin bedroom with two 3ft single beds (can be zip-linked to create 6ft super king size bed). Bunk bedroom with 3ft bunks and private balcony. Family bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin.
Front patio and lawn area with table, chairs, parasol and barbecue. Decked roof terrace with loungers.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and highchair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Pets: Up to 2 small/medium dogs (£25.00 per pet, per week).
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Please Note: Changeover day for this property will be on a Friday in 2017
Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
?The pool will be closed from 5th January up until 15th for annual maintenance.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.