- Property code: 7MCOUR
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Access statement available
- Near beach
- Central heating
- Designated parking
- May be suitable for those with mobility problems
- Garden or outside space
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Nearby shop
- Short breaks available
- Washing machine
No. 7 Morweth Court is smart, well presented, comfortable and is one of a terrace of neat, single story properties on a recently modernised development at the head of a valley in the popular seaside village of Downderry. Just a short walk from the beach and some magnificent coastal views, this is an ideal base from which to explore Cornwall and nearby Devon. Downderry has a restaurant, pub, cafe and a local shop and nearby Seaton has another lovely beach with a beachside café/restaurant and pub. The popular Cornish fishing villages of Polperro and Looe are a short drive away or you can easily visit the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the historic naval city of Plymouth.
Open plan living room/kitchen/diner. Modern kitchen area with electric hob and oven, larder fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine. Dining area with table and chairs to seat four. Light and airy living room with corner sofa (which can be occasionally converted to a sofa bed), flat screen TV and DVD. Master double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed and canvas wardrobe. Bunk bedroom with 3ft single bunk beds. Family bathroom with bath, shower over, hand basin and WC.
Sliding patio doors open onto a decking area, with table and chairs to seat four and glimpses down to the sea. There are also communal grass areas.
One allocated space. More parking available on road nearby.
- Included: Bed linen (no towels), electricity and central heating (electric).
- Pets: One medium size, well-behaved pet welcome, Pet Charge: £25.00 per pet per week (£30.00 from Jan 2019).
- Telephone: No telephone provided. Mobile reception good.
- Local Facilities: Downderry beach 5 minutes walk. Seaton beach 5 minutes drive. Other south coast beaches are easily accessible by car. Shop, pub and restaurants down the hill in Downderry. Looe and Polperro with plenty of pubs, restaurants and amenities approximately 15 minutes drive.
Out stay was really enjoyable. The chalet cottage was very comfortable and well equip. We are hoping to book again for next year.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely use Toad Hall again and stay at the property again. The only fault we found was the damp smell but can honestly say that was something and nothing and definitely wouldn't put us off.
<p> We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at Morweth Court! However, we're sorry to hear the cottage smelled a bit damp - unfortunately these cottages near the sea are prone to damp, it's a constant battle for us and the owners, so thank you very much for your feedback. We've already spoken to the caretakers who will give the property a good clean this weekend to ensure it's smelling fresh for your next visit!</p>
- The Toad Hall Team