- Property code: BETSYS
- Changeover day: Friday
- Access statement available
- Parking (see description for details)
- Ground floor accommodation
- Garden or outside space
- Short breaks available
- Washing machine
New for the 2019 Season
Betsy’s Byre has been lovingly restored to provide an excellent holiday property in a quiet location, just a short drive from the sea. Its location on a small-holding is home to a wide range of animals and there are free range eggs and delicious homemade honey available from the owners. Walkers will be drawn to this wonderful location with its wealth of countryside, whilst those preferring to explore the area by car will find themselves well placed for the many attractions of East Devon and West Dorset. Morcombelake, very nearby, has a farm shop, post office and bakery and the village of Chideock, with two very good pubs is within easy reach.
The World Heritage coast, known as the Jurassic Coast, offers opportunities for fossil hunting, walking, fishing and many other activities. The West Dorset market town of Bridport and its bustling harbour at West Bay are only a 10 minute drive away, as is the lovely seaside resort of Lyme Regis. The delightful seaside village of Charmouth, with its famous fossil beach, is a short drive away and the beautiful National Trust land at Golden Cap is within walking distance.
Short breaks are available at this property, please call our office on 01297 443550 for dates and prices.
Detached cottage all on one level. Ground floor: Open plan design: Living room with 3 seater sofa, armchair, Smart TV and Blu-Ray DVD player. Dining area with table and chairs. Fitted Kitchen with electric cooker, ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge with ice box. Utility area is fitted with a washing machine and additional fridge with ice box. Bedroom 1 with 4ft 6inch double bed. Walk in Wet room with shower, wash basin and WC.
Elevated deck area. Views of the neighbouring countryside.
Parking directly outside the property.
- Included: Bed linen and towels, electricity, heating. Wi-Fi. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Pets: Up to 2 medium sized well behaved dogs welcome in public areas of property only (not bedrooms). Pet Charge: £30.00 per pet per week.
- Smoking: Not permitted.
- Telephone: Mobile reception fair to good depending upon network.
- Local facilities: Shop: Felicity Farm Shop and tea rooms 1 mile. Post office and stores 1 mile. Chideock stores 2 miles. Pub: Five Bells Inn 0.6 miles. The George Inn and Clock House Pub 2 miles. Beaches: Seatown 2.5 miles, Charmouth 3.6 miles, Lyme Regis 6 miles.
- Short Break Information: Short breaks are available at this property, please call 01297 443550 to book or to find out prices.
- Other: No smoking.
Fabulous cottage, very clean and welcoming. Beautiful place to relax. Can't wait to go again.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Betsys Byre to anyone ,we defy them to find any fault. Thank you again for a wonderful weekend.