- Property code: 16FERN
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Near beach
- Parking (see description for details)
- Ground floor accommodation
- Garden or outside space
- Swimming pool
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Nearby shop
- Short breaks available
Short Breaks available all year at this property.
This well presented ground floor studio is situated in a peaceful location between Charmouth & Lyme Regis, perfect for couples looking to enjoy a wonderful holiday near the sea. It is set on a beautiful 30 acre site which includes two small lakes and access to a 3-star hotel with on-site café, bar and restaurant, open to non-residents.
Charmouth has a small selection of shops and a post office as well as pubs, cafes and restaurants. The Heritage Coast Centre on the seafront provides a wealth of information about local geology, rock pooling and fossil collecting. There is also a large park, with a well-equipped children's playground nearby. A great location for walkers; the South West Coast footpath and a network of inland footpaths allow visitors to explore the stunning West Dorset coast and countryside. There are also regular bus routes running through the village along the Jurassic coast and it's only a five minute drive to the historic seaside town of Lyme Regis with its famous Cobb Harbour.
Front door to studio Lounge and dining area. The Lounge area has a 2 seater sofa and armchair, Smart TV, DVD player and small dining table and chairs. The fitted kitchen is equipped with electric combination oven/microwave/grill, 2 ring ceramic hob, fridge with icebox, and coffee maker. Ground floor Shower Room with wash hand basin and W.C. Studio Bedroom with 4ft 6inch double bed.
Small patio area with outdoor seating at the front of the property, which enjoys sunshine to mid afternoon.
Designated parking for one vehicle very close by.
- Included: All bed linen and towels, (please bring your own beach towels), electricity, heating, parking. Access to the hotel swimming pool from May to Oct (outdoor pool, heated@26 degrees, access via the hotel).
- Smoking: Not permitted.
- Telephone: Mobile reception mixed.
- Short Break Information: Short breaks are available at this property, please call 01297 443550 to book or to find out prices.
- Local facilities: Beach: 1.4 miles Shop: 1 mile Pub: 1 mile Town: Charmouth: 1 mile, Lyme Regis: 4 miles.
Enjoyed our week away very much and will definitely consider using toad hall cottages again :)
Very good footpaths so near the bungalow, left the car parked for 3 days. I am sold on this type of accommodation and hope to book again..
Yes we did enjoy our stay, Can't identify any faults!