- Property code: CINERI
- Changeover day: Friday
- Access statement available
- Near beach
- Central heating
- Fishing available
- Garden or outside space
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Nearby shop
- Short breaks available
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
New property launch for the 2019 Season
Recently modernised, this inviting holiday home is quietly tucked away in the heart of this picture-postcard village of Beer. Its position makes it a great holiday home from which to enjoy a vacation in this pretty seaside town. The lounge has plenty of comfort for guests where you can relax and enjoy time together and the property is perfectly placed for exploring the Jurassic Coast and everything on offer nearby. The village has every thing on tap and you will never be short of choice when it comes to food and drink with some great pubs, restaurants and cafes. In addition there are also alfresco cafes on the beach where you can sit and enjoy the bustling activity of the local fisherman.
Although small, Beer's pleasant buildings include interesting shops and galleries, and excellent places to eat. Great for family days out as well as relaxing in a deck chair or catching a Mackerel fishing trip. A day in Beer is also well spent exploring the coastal walks and views from the cliffs that surround this pretty fishing village. Walk right or left from the village and the views will impress you. Beer's long fishing heritage is still very much alive today, with a colourful fishing boats, fresh fish and crab for sale. In the past Beer was equally well known for smuggling and famous for fine lace. There are plenty of visitor attractions; Beer Quarry Caves are worth exploring with daily tours through this ancient quarry that dates back to Roman times. There are many attractions nearby, Bicton Gardens, Crealy Park, Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary. If you fancy a little history, head to Exmouth to do a Jurassic Coast Cruise. Annual events include the Beer Regatta and the annual Beer Rhythm & Blues Festival in October.
Front door leads to a lobby and hallway. Lounge with sofabed, armchair, TV and DVD. Fully fitted Kitchen equipped with electric oven, gas hob and fridge with ice box. Stairs lead to Bedroom 1 with King size 5ft bed and glimpses of the sea. Bedroom 2 with twin 3ft single beds. Family bathroom with shower over bath, wash basin and W.C. External utlity room opposite kitchen with washing machine and tumble dryer.
Terrace patio at the front of the property with a garden bench. There is a terraced rear garden with rooftop views across Beer but no seating. Please note: rear garden has 39 steps to terrace area.
There is limited street parking available nearby and a long stay central car park 200m from the property.
- Included: All bed linen and towels, (please bring your own beach towels), WiFi, electricity, central heating, travel cot and highchair.
- Telephone: Mobile signal is fair with 3G on EE network.
- Pets: One well behaved medium sized dog welcome in public areas of property only (not bedrooms). Pet Charge: £30.00 per week.
- Local facilities: Beach: 300m and within easy walking distance from the property. Village store: opposite the property. Post office:100m. Pubs: The Barrel O'Beer: 100m. The Anchor Inn: 200m. Bay view tea rooms:100m. For the more adventurous there is a coastal walks to Branscombe and The Anchor Pub or Seaton town: 3 miles.
- No Smoking
- Short Break Information: Short breaks are available at this property, please call 01297 443550 to book or to find out prices.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.