- Property code: FROGCH
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Access statement available
- Central heating
- Designated parking
- Garden or outside space
- Short breaks available
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
Frogwell Chapel is a romantic, contemporary and luxurious detached property which has been beaurifully renovated over the past 6 years. It has its authentic features dating back to 1864 which includes a vaulted ceiling, stained glass arched windows, and the original pulpit in-front of the stairway, leading up to the sumptuous bedroom, with its fine linens and bespoke fixtures and fittings. This property has an enclosed rear decked terrace with far reaching views across the surrounding countryside with table, seating and sun beds, along with a super BBQ for alfresco dining. Frogwell is a tiny hamlet set in the Tamar Valley, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and close to a variety of exciting places of interest, both in Cornwall and Devon alike.
Main entrance into the open-plan, vaulted ceiling living area, with gas fired central heating. Sitting room area: with two Chesterfield sofas, large freeview TV, electric modern wall mounted fire. Dining room area: with oval table and four chairs. Kitchen area: very well equipped, with bespoke built in units, breakfast bar, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, and electric oven with electric hob over. Master bedroom: with 'super king size' 6 foot double bed, large wardrobe, chest of draws and large TV. Bathroom: with bath and electric shower over, wc and wash hand basin.
A private enclosed decked area with table and 4 chairs, two sun beds and a Weber gas BBQ. There is an adjoining field made available for dog walking.
A private entrance drive way to the side of the chapel, with pleanty of space to park.
- Included: Bed linen and towels, but no beach towels are provided so ask the guest to bring their own please.
- WiFi: provided at the property.
- Electricity and heating is provided.
- Telephone: No land line, Mobile reception mixed.
- Pets: Up to two well behaved dogs are permitted, Pet Charge: £25.00 per pet per week (£30.00 from Jan 2019).
- Local Facilities: Pub within 1.2 miles. Post Office 1.2 miles. General shops 1.2 miles in Callington. Larger towns: Tavistock 11 miles. Liskeard 14 miles. Plymouth 16 miles.
- No Smoking property: as are all of Toad Hall Cottages properties.
Characterful, romantic and very comfortable
Completely perfect, so clean and comfortable and very welcoming. Support and information from Toad Hall cottages also very timely and useful will definitely use again.