- Property code: REPOSE
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Nearby shop
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Discount for small parties
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Short Breaks available
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Repose, is a light and spacious 4 bedroom upside down house, with lofty views across the pretty fishing village of Polperro, and further vistas beyond towards the harbour and out to sea. The terraced gardens and decked seating areas around the house give you plenty of options to enjoy the area and follow the sun. Each first floor attractive generous bedroom has an en-suite, while the sociable first floor living/dining room has the kitchen (with French windows opening onto one of the terraced seating areas outside), an additional games room, with a further bathroom close at hand. The property is in the perfect position to enjoy the benefits of being within this intriguing picturesque harbour village, with its diverse restaurants, pubs and shops. It is also well located to visit a wonderful collection of Cornwall's beaches and wondrous delights.
Ground floor bedrooms; Three double bedrooms with 4ft 6in beds, one bunk bed bedroom with 3ft bunks. Two of the double bedrooms have TVs. Bathrooms; Each bedroom has an en-suite with a shower, wash hand basin and a WC. There is a further bathroom on the first floor with bath, wash hand basin and WC, and a further closet with a WC and wash hand basin. Kitchen; fully equipped, washer/dryer, dishwasher, two section oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, microwave and toaster. Dining area; Table and chairs to seat 8. Living room; sofas, Flat screen TV, DVD player, gas wood burning stove. Games Room: Sofas, games console with screen, further games, bathroom leading off this room.
Several sunny terraces some with decking and outside furniture. The garden above is reached via steps and terraced in parts.
Two private parking bays at the bottom of the steps to the property.
- Included: Bed linen and towels (guests must bring their own beach towels), Wi-Fi, central heating, electricity.
- Cot and High chair; at the property.
- Pets: one to two well behaved dog welcome. Pet Charge: £25.00 per pet per week (£30.00 from Jan 2019).
- Telephone: Not provided, Mobile reception varied (orange and T Mobile/EE good).
- Local amenities: Pubs, restaurants, shops, small food shops and bakers within the village. Cornwalls costal path just minutes walk away. Polperro beach 5 minutes walk, plus Talland Bay 1 mile and larger beach at Looe 4 miles. Golf 8 miles, Plymouth 25 miles and Truro 29 miles.
- Please note Repose may not be suitable for those with walking difficulties. Please discuss property’s suitability prior to booking.
Great cottage overall and will book again.
Yes, lovely thank you.
Very good service changing towels and linen after a week. We did not expect that. Thanks!
We have had a week in this very spacious house. It is lovely and comfortable and is very well stocked in terms of appliances and kitchen things. The bed is lovely and comfortable. The garden has fantastic views over Polperro. There are a lot of steps up to the house so you do need to be fit and well to get yourself and the luggage up. Lovely and clean and the fire in the lounge makes it very cosy.