- Property code: SEACA
- Changeover day: Friday
- Designated parking
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Short Breaks available
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Sea Campion is a charmingly bright and airy, ground floor cottage that has been completely refurbished to a high standard with delightful touches of luxury.
Superbly situated between Hope Cove and Thurlestone Sands, Seamark sits in an outstanding headland position with far reaching views across the sea, over the golden stretches of Thurlestone Sands, to the village of Thurlestone itself and on towards Burgh Island. The South West coastal path is only a short walk away and the properties are ideal for couples or families of all ages. Walkers, windsurfers, dog owners, divers, golfers and children will revel in this marvellous location at any time of the year. The small group of properties, which are individually owned, consist of four terraced cottages. They all provide excellent accommodation, are furnished to the highest standard including modern well-equipped kitchens, double glazing, oil fired central heating, luxurious linen and towels. All the properties have spectacular views and enjoy the communal use of an indoor heated swimming pool, games room and lawned garden.
- Modern heated swimming pool, 22ft long and 4ft deep. Open all year.
- Sauna, changing room, WC and poolside shower.
- Games Room with an extensive library of books, family games, a pool table, a large selection of toddlers' toys and digital TV with Freeview.
- Shared coin operated laundry facilities in the pool building for Sea Campion, Sea Holly and Sea Lavender.
- Watersports hire and tuition available on Thurlestone Sands beach.
Charmingly bright and airy, Sea Campion is a comfortable cottage occupying a ground floor portion of this row of properties, furnished to a high standard. The cottage has its own fully enclosed paved patio area with garden furniture, a perfect spot for enjoying the magnificent sea views. Guests are assured of a warm welcome with complimentary tea tray awaiting your arrival.
Door into the attractive living room with solid oak flooring, two comfortable sofas, dining table and chairs. Digital Freeview TV/DVD. Smart, well equipped kitchen area with electric hob and oven, fridge with ice compartment, microwave and dishwasher. Double bedroom with king size 5ft bed and a small twin room with two 3ft beds. Shower room with power shower, basin and WC.
A fenced patio lies to the front of the cottage, furnished with garden table and chairs from Easter to end September (weather permitting). Communal lawned garden beyond with spectacular views, and use of the indoor heated swimming pool and games room.
Designated parking for 2 cars.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (please bring own beach towels), central heating and electricity. Wi-Fi available.
- Cot and high chair: For hire by arrangement with caretaker (no cot linen).
- Pets: Small well behaved dogs permitted. Pet charge £25.00 per pet per week.
- Telephones: In all cottages except Sea Lavender & Sea Campion. Call charges will be deducted from security deposits. Mobile reception poor.
- Local facilities: Beach: Thurlestone, 500 yards.Pub, restaurants and shop: In Hope Cove, 15 minutes walk via Coastal Path. Hotel, pub, shop and golf course: In Thurlestone, 1.5 miles by foot (3 miles by car).
Shower cubicle requires deep clean dirt in grout areas, toilet seat loose and dirt beneath fixing and toilet rim. Toad Hall sign at bottom of drive obscured by weed growth, drove past twice before finding location. T.V. had disc jammed in gentleman next door helped remove it no remote for set. Yard furniture needs rust proofing. Felt we paid
Wonderful stay topped off by the sunny weather!
Fantastic holiday views amazing just a couple of niggles but overall would defo return . The welcome pack was such a lovely touch xx
Enjoyed our stay very much but parking for this cottage was quite a distance from property and was not made clear to us as my wife has mobility issues this was a bit of a problem but otherwise great place to stay
Many thanks for your feedback, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. The designated parking is approximately 50 metres from the cottages on a gravel driveway and we detail this in our access statement. Do chat through with our booking advisors and we would be pleased to assist you on access details to properties when we next have the pleasure of welcoming you to a Toad Hall property. The Toad Hall Team.
- The Toad Hall Team
We had a lovely stay and would like to confirm that the house was very clean. It was only the smell of dogs on the bedroom carpet and the furniture that was an issue.
Very pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and we'll look into the doggie smell you mention. Thank you for letting us know.
- The Toad Hall Team
Very enjoyable, great location
As the population becomes larger, some people may have trouble using the showe!
Sea Campion - fabulous location, great views...cosy, well equipped, comfortable holiday 'home'...addition of the pool & playroom a great bonus this 'summer'! Would have no hesitation booking again.