- Property code: SQUIRE
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Designated parking
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Please Note: Short breaks may be available in low and mid season, please contact the Polperro office for further information on 01503 272303
Squires Cottage is one of 5 cottages set in 125 acres of rolling countryside with views to the sea at Widemouth Bay and the added bonus of a swimming pool, tennis court, games room, play area and much more including a Peacock, Geese, Ducks, a pet Pig, lambs and woodland walks.
This North Cornish property is a terrific upside down barn conversion dating from the late 1800. A highly comfortable property which has been tastefully converted and retains many of its original features and enjoying a balcony to watch the sun set over the far reaching sea views. Not only is Squires Cottage convenient to some of the most popular sandy coves and beaches, but close to many attractions in this area, including the bustling town of Bude, (where it’s beach has just won the ‘Best British Beach Award’), the exciting legendry castle on the rocks at Tintagel, and the charming fishing village of Bostcastle, to name but a few.
Upside down accommodation, first floor living/dining room with flat screen TV, DVD, sofa and arm chairs, dining table with bench and chair seating. Doorway onto the enclosed balcony with table and chairs. Well equipped Kitchen with oven and electric hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher (shared utility room with 2 washing machines and tumble dryer, close by). Stairs down to ground floor bedrooms and bathroom, master Bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed plus an extra 3ft single bed, TV, wardrobe and chest of draws. Bunk bed bedroom with 3ft bunks, chest of draws. Adjacent Bathroom with shower over bath, wash hand basin and WC.
Enclosed balcony with table, chairs and views. Use of communal open air heated swimming pool (available from Whitsun May Bank Holiday to the end of September), Tennis court, small adventure play area and games room with table tennis and air hockey. Access to woodland walks and within walking distance to Widemouth Bay.
Parking adjacent to the cottage
- Included: Bed linen and towels, (no beach towels so guests are asked to bring their own please). WiFi, cot and high chair on request, night storage heating and electricity.
- Pets: One small-medium size dog welcome. At an additional cost of £25.00 per pet per week.
- Telephone: Mobile reception poor to mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beach 1 mile, beach cafe 1.1 miles. Pub 1.3 miles. Supermarket 3 miles. Bude Golf course 3 miles. Splash swimming pool, gym, ten pin bowling at Bude 3 miles. Cinema 2 miles at Rebel Cinema. Restaurants close by and at Bude.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.