- Property code: 33TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Real fire
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Please note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
33, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 33, Talland Bay
This contemporary four-level detached property is set at the bottom of the hillside section and has been tastefully decorated and furnished, so it is a real home from home. Double French doors give access to the lovely decking area (a suntrap!) and it is equipped to luxury 5 star standards with a designer kitchen and underfloor heating throughout.
Entrance level. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed, 22” TV and en-suite bathroom (bath, shower over, WC and basin). Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Stairs down to other bedrooms. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed, 22” TV and en-suite shower room(shower cubicle, WC and basin). Small double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed and 22” TV. Stairs up to living room from entrance level. Living room with woodburner, two sofas, 46” Freeview 3D TV, Blu-Ray player and Playstation 3. Six steps up to kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and dining table to seat eight.
Two large balconies with table, chairs and barbecue and Hot Tub.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating throughout). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Hot Tub: Available for an additional fee of £150.00
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan -9th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
Absolutely wonderful place
The Bay, Talland is amazing - can't recommend highly enough!
Our holiday experience at Toad Hall Cottages was absolutely superb and I cannot recommend you highly enough. Thankyou for everything, we will see you again soon.
1) Would have liked an email after deposit reminding me to pay balance. 2) Loved the accommodation (& site) everything in it was top notch, modern, clean lines & especially liked all the seaside decor touches. Only point i would like to make is that the fridge is too small for 3 people staying let alone 6-8. There are floor to ceiling cupboards between the cooker & windows. Better use of this space would be to have a full size 6ft fridge here. Other than that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, would consider returning & would definitely recommend Talland Bay to friends & family.
<p> Many thanks for your feedback and we're very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Talland Bay! In response to your comments: 1. You'll be pleased to know that we are currently in the process of creating an automated system where balance email reminders are sent to all our guests. 2. I've forwarded your comments onto the owners, so hopefully a bigger fridge will be installed in the near future. And we hope to welcome you back to Talland Bay again very soon!</p>
- The Toad Hall Team