- Property code: 38TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Please note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
38, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning uninterrupted sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 38, Talland Bay
This stunning, single storey detached home is situated on the crest of the hill and offers uninterrupted panoramic views of the bay from its large picture windows and extensive decking area, which includes a sunken hot tub (available for an additional fee of £150.00). It is equipped to luxury 5 star standards with a designer kitchen, granite worktops and underfloor heating throughout.
Open plan living space. Living room with gas fire, sofa, two armchairs, 26” Freeview TV, Playstation 3, iPod dock, CD player and DAB radio. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and dining table to seat six. Double bedroom with 5ft king size four poster bed, 19” TV, DVD player and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Second double bedroom with 6ft super king size bed. Twin bedroom with two 3ft beds, 19” TV and DVD player. Family bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and basin.
Large front lawn (not enclosed). Decked area with table, chairs, sunken hot tub and barbecue. Uninterrupted sea views.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability. Please note: There is no car access outside the property except for unloading.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating throughout). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Hot tub: Available for an additional fee of £150.00
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 9th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
38 Talland Bay is a great holiday home and is well above the average, however was let down by no cushions on the outdoor furniture especially the sun loungers. All adjoining properties had this facility.
The Bay Talland where we stayed was exceptionally well located I thought. We had virtually no problems at all with anything but if I did have a question, it was sorted out by the people working there really quickly. Great to be able to walk down to the beach via the coastal path. The only thing missing from the property we stayed in, was a pair of oven gloves :)