- Property code: 43TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Access statement available
- Near beach
- Central heating
- Parking (see description for details)
- Ground floor accommodation
- Garden or outside space
- Swimming pool
- Real fire
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
Please note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via email@example.com for more details.
43, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 43, Talland Bay
This stunning, semi-detached house is situated on the crest of the hill, offers uninterrupted panoramic views of the bay and has an extensive deck complete with a hot tub (available for an additional fee of £150.00). It is equipped to luxury 5 star standards with a designer kitchen and underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
Ground floor bedrooms and bathroom. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Second double bedroom with 5ft king size bed. Bunk bedroom with 3ft bunks. Family bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Stairs up to open plan living space. Living room with woodburner, two large sofas, armchair, 50” HD Sky Freeview TV, home cinema, and Blu-Ray player. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, breakfast bar and dining table to seat six.
Please note: Numbers 42 and 43 have an interconnecting door, so together they can accommodate up to 12 people.
Private balcony. Large decked area with table, chairs and hot tub.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Hot tub: Available for an additional fee of £150.00
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Pets: 2 small/medium dogs accepted. Pet Charge: £25.00 per pet per week (£30.00 from Jan 2019).
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 9th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
brilliant location and accomodation
Perhaps, relocate the smoke alarm above the cooker; as this seemed to be over sensitive when using the grill.