- Property code: 46TALL
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Nearby shop
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Please note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via email@example.com for more details.
46, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning roof terrace sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 46, Talland Bay
This stunning, detached house is situated on the crest of the hill, offers views of the bay and has an extensive roof top terrace complete with a hot tub (available for an additional feeof £150.00). It is equipped to luxury 5 star standards with a designer kitchen and underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
Ground floor bedrooms and bathroom. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and twin basins). Second double bedroom with 5ft king size bed. Bunk bedroom with 3ft bunks. Third double bedroom with 5ft king size bed. Family bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. An additional WC with wash-hand basin. Large open plan living space plus zone controlled under floor heating throughout. Living roomwith two large sofas, 50” LED television, home cinema, PlayStation 3 with a variety of games, wireless music speakers, broadband. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, induction hob and electric built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/ tumble dryer, Nespresso coffee machine and dining table to seat six.
Patio area with table & chairs and Gas Webber BBQ. Plus large roof terrace with hot tub and sofas.
Designated parking below the property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating. Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Hot tub:Available for an additional fee of £150.00
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Pets: No Pets
- Telephone: Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
- There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
- The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
We really enjoyed our week - reception were very helpful on arrival and also when we reported minor problem (plugs in sinks not working) and repairs carried out same day. We have provisionally booked a week in July next year at Seascape, Looe and are just waiting confirmation when owner has released next year's prices. Thank you for a lovely holiday.