- Property code: 47TALL
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Designated parking
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Please note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Relax and unwind at No.47 Talland Bay, which is located in a secluded corner of the complex and has a private roof terrace which runs the full length of the house and offers facilities for all holiday tastes. You can soak off your cares in the hot tub, enjoy a game or two of pool on the outdoor pool table, try the selection of outdoor games or sunbathe on the loungers. Enjoy a pre-dinner drink from the comfort of the upstairs sunroom, complete with wine fridge. The outdoor dining area is equipped with a gas barbecue and seats 10 comfortably - outdoor blankets are provided for any late nights or star-gazing. This modern and stylish property has plenty to occupy all ages, including a games console Wii, board games, fishing nets and buckets and spades, kites and picknic blankets. The Bose speaker lets you link up and play your own music with Bluetooth enabled device anywhere in the house.
Please Note: A maximum of 7 adults would be accepted, due to bunk beds.
Hot Tub available for an additional fee of £150.00
The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
Open plan living area, two large sofa’s with 42" TV, Blue Ray/DVD player, Wii U and games.Dining room with seating for 10. Fully equipped kitchen, electric hob, built in electric oven and microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer dryer. French windows onto the ground floor patio with table and chairs. Ground floor Bedrooms (sleeps: Up to 10); Bedroom 1, double bedroom with 4.6 in bed. Bedroom 2, king size 5ft bed. Bedroom 3, Super king 6ft bed with en suite shower room. Bedroom 4, with two sets of full size 3ft bunk beds sleeping 4 children. Family bathroomwith shower over bath. Cloak room/WC. Stairs from living area leading to top floor sun room with sofas and fridge.
Roof terraces with hot tub, Webber gas BBQ, table and chairs, pool table and sun loungers.Sea glimpses from the lounge and patio area, facing south. Panoramic sea/bay views from the roof terrace and sunroom, facing south.
The property is accessed via steps.
Designated parking for 2 cars very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor Zone controlled heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Dogs: No Pets or animals
- Smokers: No smoking
- Hot tub: Available for an additional fee of £150.00
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
- There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
- The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.