- Property code: 7TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Access statement available
- Near beach
- Central heating
- Parking (see description for details)
- Garden or outside space
- Swimming pool
- Real fire
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
7, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 7, Talland Bay
With the indoor and outdoor pools as well as a hot tub all on its doorstep, this stylish four bedroom detached property is perfect for a relaxing holiday. A delightful woodburner is provided to keep you warm on those chilly nights and the large rooftop terrace is ideal for sunbathing or al fresco dining, making Number 7 a great base for the family in both the summer and winter.
Open plan living space. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and dining table to seat six. Living roomwith large corner sofa, 32" TV, woodburner and Playstation 3. Separate utility room with washing machine and dryer. Family bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin. Stairs up to bedrooms. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Double bedroom with 4ft 6in bed. Bunk bedroom with 3ft bunks. Single bedroomwith 3ft bed and additional day bed (extends to 4ft 6in double bed). Shower room with shower cubicle, WC and basin.
Garden area with barbecue and decking with hot tub (available for an additional fee of £150.00). Large decked roof terrace with table and chairs.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Hot tub: Available for an additional fee of £150.00
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe) payable on arrival.
- Pets: 1 well behaved dog welcome. Pet Charge: an additional charge of £25.00 per pet, per week (£30.00 from January 2019).
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 9th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
We were all impressed with this site. Pool gym etc a great addition and very clean. Staff on site extremely helpful especially when we approached them with a couple of minor hiccups we had encountered in the house.
The house and park are really lovely and we would certainly return in the future, but a few little points lower the standard of the house unnecessarily. For example the general cleanliness was quite poor on arrival, it’s feels like the house needed a deep clean prior to the season starting. Floors were dusty in the corners, rugs were quite dirty and VERY dusty underneath. It felt like it had been cleaned in a hurry, perhaps the cleaners need to be allowed more time to clean or allocated less properties to clean on changeover day?
Our stay was amazing ,chilled out ,amazing setting ,facilities were very good ,very friendly personnel couldn't fault anything from booking to departure have already recommended too everyone