- Property code: BOATRO
- Changeover day: Friday
- Nearby shop
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Short Breaks available
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
The Boat Room @ The Riverhouse provides the perfect bolthole for a couple, overlooking the scenic River Dart, in the vibrant town of Totnes. This ground floor apartment of a Georgian terrace has been tastefully and lovingly decorated, offering comfortable, stylish and welcoming accommodation. Solid wooden floors and cute window seats add to the charm of the space, whilst the sunny private patio is perfect for al fresco dining.
Totnes is a fascinating medieval town on the River Dart with bohemian shops, organic cafes and a characterful hotel and restaurant. Its cobbled streets and narrow lanes are home to weekly markets, offering local produce and artisan products. Nearby Dartington Hall offers events and concerts all year round, appealing to a wide range of ages. Within easy access of Totnes, are the riverside villages of Tuckenhay and Dittisham, wonderful sandy beaches such as Bantham Beach, and the yachting ports of Salcombe and Dartmouth.
Ground floor entrance to living area with sofa, Smart TV, Bluetooth speaker and grandfather clock. 4ft 6In double bed with large wardrobe. Shower room with power shower, basin, WC, heated towel rail and washing machine. Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice box and table to seat 4.
Private patio with table and chairs, and bistro style bench.
Roadside parking within a few minutes’ walk, where available.
- Included: Bed linen and towels (please provide your own beach towels). Gas central heating, electricity. WiFi.
- Telephone: Mobile reception good.
- Pets: One medium size dog welcome. Pet charge £25.00 per week.
- Local facilities: Several beaches accessible within 20 minute drive. Dartmoor National Park 20 minutes. Shops, pubs, restaurants, supermarket, mainline railway station and other amenities, all within Totnes.
Everything was perfect