- Property code: CHLOFT
- Changeover day: Friday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Access statement available
- Central heating
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Nearby shop
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
* As featured in Sainsburys Magazine - Great Escapes June 2019 *
With its Gothic architectural style and eye-catching stained-glass windows, The Old Chapel Loft offers spacious contemporary living in this two bedroomed apartment. Its galleried mezzanine level with en-suite facilities and stylish open plan living, under the impressive iron trusses and imposing barrel-vaulted roof, shows off its rich history and striking design. It's an easy 5 minute walk from the main line train station, and positioned next to the peaceful parkland ‘Victoria Gardens’. Chapel Loft has a super view of a stone built viaduct, and is a short 5 minute walk to the city centre, with theatres, fine restaurants, the impressive cathedral, a large exciting street market and much more - a super location. Truro is also ideally situated for explore the North, South and West coasts of Cornwall offering a diverse range of activities.
Please Note: Not suitable for children under 12 years old.
" An amazing space that's the ultimate in tradition-with-a-twist" Helena Lang, Editor Sainsburys Magazine
Entrance hallway, along corridor to main open plan large Living Room; Three leather sofas, coffee table and Freeview TV, CD player. . Dining area: with large table and seating for 6. Open plan fully equipped Kitchen: breakfast bar with 4 stools, electric hob and eye level built in electric oven with built in microwave over, larder fridge freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, electric kettle and toaster. Utility room: with a washing machine/dryer, iron and ironing board. Ground floor double Bedroom: with king size 5 foot double bed, bed side cabinets, wardrobe and drawers. Ground floor Luxury Bathroom: with bath and hand held shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC. Up to the mezzanine Master Bedroom: with king size 5 foot double bed and bedside tables and hanging area. En-Suite shower room: with walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
No outside facilities, but located next to the charming peaceful parkland to one side of the property, for public use.
A designated free parking space is provided, 4 minutes' walk away from the property.
- Included; Bed linen and towels are provided (but no beach towels so guests are asked to bring their own please), WiFi, electricity and gas central heating.
- Pets; No pets
- Telephone; No landline. Mobile reception medium to good.
- Local Facilities; Main line train station direct line to London 5 minutes walk away. Newquay airport 30 minutes away. Falmouth 11 miles, Eden Project 19 miles. Charlestown (tall ships harbour) 16 miles. Perranporth beach 11 miles. Newquay 12 miles. St Ives 25 miles.
- A "Work Box Hub" (a space where you can rent an office or worktop to run your business while visiting this area) only 1 minute walk from the property.
Please Note: No children under 12 years old,
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.