- Property code: TRAPPE
- Changeover day: Friday
- Access statement available
- Central heating
- Parking (see description for details)
- Ground floor accommodation
- Garden or outside space
- Real fire
- Short breaks available
- Washing machine
Just a short drive from the miles of golden sandy beach at Perranporth and other beaches of Newquay, is Trappers, an attractive Cornish country cottage set in a rural location and providing the perfect base for families and small groups from which to explore all this wonderful area has to offer. Recently updated yet retaining its character features, Trappers is set in a large rather special, rambling garden of approx 1.5 acres, including a sizable pond with its own island and plenty of secret places to explore. A cosy wood burning stove and an open fire add to the family friendly atmosphere, with a bright conservatory opening onto the attractive garden with another covered smaller pond. providing a great location to enjoy both a countryside and seaside holiday, all year round.
An open plan Living/dining room: with two large sofas, Freeview TV and DVD , open fire place. The dining end has a dining table with seating for 6 and a wood burning stove. Logs are provided for the fires. Door into small Conservatory with table and seating. Kitchen: Fully equipped with electric hob and built in electric oven under, microwave, large fridge/freezer. radio. Utility room: Washing machine. Ground floor Double Bedroom: Double bed 4ft 6in , wardrobe chest of drawers. Ground floor traditional style WC and separate room with old style shower cubicle and wash hand basin. First floor Master Bedroom: with 5ft king size bed, wardrobes and chest of drawers. Twin bedroom: with two 3ft single beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers. Family Bathroom: with shower over bath, washstand basin, WC, heated towel rail and shaver point.
Large rambling wooded garden with a large pond. Plus a smaller pretty home garden with a smaller covered pond, to the rear of the cottage. Several picnic benches and tables and chairs.
Due to the pond, children should be supervised when outside and not left unattended.
Please note the garden is not fully enclosed.
There is plenty of parking space at Trappers Cottage, one space by the back door/entrance, plus two or more spaced further along the private driveway.
- Included: Bed linen and towels (not beach towels, guests are asked to provide their own), WiFi, electricity and oil fired central heating, initial supply of logs.
- Telephone: Not provided. Mobile reception poor to mixed. Wifi available
- Dog: up to two well behaved dogs permitted. Pet Charge: £30.00 per pet, per week
- Local Facilities: Perranporth beach 4 miles away, Newquay beach 5 miles, Truro City 9 miles. Padstow 19 miles. Falmouth 20 miles, Eden project 23 miles, St Ives 23 miles.
- Please Note: The driveway to this property is over an unmade/gravel track, approx. 0.4 of a mile.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.