- Property code: WEAVER
- Changeover day: Friday
- Designated parking
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Real fire
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
Weavers Loft is the delightful first floor of 'Weavers Barn', a fabulous 400 year old Grade II listed barn that has been tastefully renovated and furnished to a high standard. The apartment is accessed via its private entrance door into a the large versatile hallway, up a bespoke staircase to the galleried landing and into the spacious beamed living/dining room. Amongst the long history this barn has been a venue for weaving the original Cornish tartan, along with being a chapel and stabling for coach horses. However now it is a bright, sunny and comfortable apartment with an excellent garden, perfect for relaxing and enjoying barbecues. Weavers Loft is a perfectly formed retreat located in an ideal position for exploring both the surfing and excitement on the North coast of Cornwall or the stunning vibrant South coast along with being a mere strolling distance to a highly recommended attractive restaurant/pub.
Previous guests' comments:
We both totally fell in love with Weavers Loft as soon as we saw it on the Internet! So very pleased that it was as described, its like home from home and has been a great base for us to visit places all over Cornwall. Host has really been great and very welcoming and we'd very much like to come back in the future.
Large sitting room with ample seating and a dining end with dining table and seating for 4. TV with full SKY package plus DVD and CD player. Large wood burning stove, with first evenings logs provided. Sizeable Kitchen with Rayburn cooker (which heats the hot water) electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed. Shower room with wide shower, wc and wash hand basin.
Spacious, enclosed private garden with garden furniture, decking and barbecue area.
Ample parking available for one car.
- Included: Bed linen, towels, (No Beach Towels) WiFi, Full Sky package, electricity and winter central heating (oil). Complimentary first basket of logs and kindling in the winter months (extra supplies available to purchase locally).
- Telephone: Mobile reception fair to good, depending upon network.
- Dogs: One well behaved dog welcome, no puppies.
- Local Facilities: Beach: 7 miles. Shop: local supermarket 2.5 miles Restaurant/Pub: 'Plume of Feathers' opposite. Golf: 2 miles. Town: Newquay 7 miles, Truro 7 miles. Eden Project: 30 minutes.
- Smoking: No
- Short Breaks: may be available in low and mid season, please contact the Polperro office for further information: 01503 272303
Really enjoyed my stay here. Cornwall in November sunny and 14degrees. Also much less busy than in the Summer but the sea and beaches beautiful!
A great property; clean, spacious and perfectly situated to visit all of Cornwall. The owners are friendly and very welcoming, really went out of their way to ensure we were OK.
A lovely property and really helpful owners. Nicely situated to travel around Cornwall, but at the same time providing a quiet retreat.
Our first experience of a Toad Hall property. We would certainly use you again. when looking for a self-catering holiday.