- Property code: WHART
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Access statement available
- Central heating
- Parking (see description for details)
- Discount for small parties
- Garden or outside space
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Real fire
- Nearby shop
- Short breaks available
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
A beautifully restored cottage, nestled in the popular village of Menheniot. The property is privately tucked behind the village's public house, and within easy walking distance from the local shop, church, post office and large sports/play area. It's pretty location is highly convenient , with an easy approach to the main connecting roads, gaining you access to all the delights that Cornwall has to offer. The South Coast harbour town and beach at Looe or Downderry are only 7 miles away, or the rugged moors and interiors of the countryside an equal distance in the other direction. This three bedroomed refurbished cottage has ample parking for two cars, an enclosed garden with a paved patio area, where you can relax and enjoy alfresco dining on those sunny days. White Hart Cottage is a cosy and well equipped comfortable holiday home, ideal at any time of the year.
Living room with two leather sofa's, large TV with surround a sound speakers, Blu-ray DVD player with plenty of DVD's to choose from, USB point, WiFi, radio, log burning stove, central heating. Open plan Dining Room with table and chairs seating for 6, French windows leading onto garden patio. Modern fully equipped Kitchen with electric double oven and hob over, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble-dryer.
First Double Bedroom with 4ft 6inch double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers, TV. Second Double Bedroom with 4ft 6inch double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers,TV. Single Bedroom with 3ft single bed chest of drawers and TV. Family Bathroom with corner jacuzzi bath with hand held shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and towel rail.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned and fenced garden, with a paved patio with a little pond, table and chairs plus a sun umbrella.
To the front of the property is the dirveway, through a five bar gate, parking for at least two cars.
- Included: Bed linen and towels provided, but no beach towels so please bring your own. WiFi, electricity and heating
- Telephone: No landline, Mobile reception good.
- Dog: One well behaved dog permitted. Additional charge of £30.00 per pet, per week.
- Local Facilities: Pub, village shope and post office 50 yards. The town of Liskeard with supermarkets etc 3 miles away. Leisure centre with swimming pool in Liskeard 4 miles. Beaches at Looe and Downderry 20 minutes drive.
Yes we enjoyed our stay, would have been better if there had been a lovely restaurant or better pub in the village.