- Property code: 40DART
- Changeover day: Friday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Access statement available
- Central heating
- Parking (see description for details)
- Swimming pool
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Nearby shop
- Short breaks available
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
The historic port of Dartmouth is a wonderful holiday destination and this chic, duplex apartment located within the prestigious Dart Marina development is the perfect choice for couples, friends and families alike! Stylish and sophisticated throughout, the accommodation offers a spacious entrance hallway, two bedrooms, and a bathroom on the entrance level. Upstairs, there is a landing, shower room and an open plan living space complete with full length French windows and a Juliet balcony enjoying a side view of the River Dart.
40 Dart Marina is conveniently located to take full advantage of all that Dartmouth has to offer, whatever the season. A short level stroll along the quayside brings you to the town centre where the pretty narrow streets are lined with quality restaurants, shops and inns. With Dartmouth being such a hotspot for sailing, there are also plenty of water sport opportunities for the more adventurous amongst you!
This gorgeous apartment benefits from all of the facilities on offer within the Dart Marina, including the River Restaurant and the Health Spa (please note, only available to adults over the age of 18) which has an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness suite and steam room (opening hours 7.30am - 8pm (except the gym which closes slightly earlier at 6.30pm). There is also a beauty salon whereby guests can enjoy 10% off treatments during their stay.
There is also an excellent golf course a few miles out of town and a short car journey brings you to some of the famous golden sandy beaches dotted along the coastline.
Front door to entrance hall. Bedroom one with 6ft super-king zip-link bed. Bedroom two with zip-link twin 3ft beds (can be made as a 6ft super-king bed on request at the time of booking). Family bathroom with WC, basin, heated towel rail and bath with shower over. Stairs rise from entrance hall to first floor landing. Shower room with WC, basin, heated towel rail and walk-in shower. Open plan living space. Lounge area with a sofa, 2 armchairs, gas living flame fire, Bluetooth speaker and Smart TV with BT and DVD. Dining area with table to seat up to 4 and CD player with radio. Kitchen area with gas hob, electric oven, slimline dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, LavAzza A ModoMio coffee maker (pods not supplied), fridge with ice box and small freezer.
There is no private outdoor space however guests are free to explore the communal grounds of the Dart Marina complex.
Designated space in secure onsite car park, CCTV monitored. Limited visitors’ spaces also available on a first come, first served basis.
There is also number-plate recognition when entering the Dart Marina complex to drive through to the car parking area.
- Included: Bed linen and towels (guests are required to provide their own beach towels). Water, Electricity, mains gas central heating. Travel cot and high chair .
- Dart Marina Hotel facilities including free access to to the Health Spa (please note only available to adults over 18) which has an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, a fitness suite, and a steam room. Guests also benefit from 10% discount on treatments at the beauty salon. The opening hours are 7.30am - 8pm (except the gym which closes slightly earlier at 6.30pm).
- Internet and Telephone: Wi-Fi available free of charge. No landline telephone available however mobile reception is generally good with 4G widely available.
- Local Facilities: Beaches: Blackpool Sands (with cafe and restaurant), 4 miles. Other sandy beaches within half an hour drive. Golf: 4 miles. Shops, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs and cafes: from approx. 100 yards, all within level walking distance.
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Everything one needed for a trouble free short break including use of the spa facilities. Rockfish was excellent for grilled fish and the pub the Floating Bridge was very good for a Sunday lunch