- Property code: ALARRA
- Changeover day: Friday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Near beach
- Central heating
- Designated parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Garden or outside space
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Nearby shop
- Short breaks available
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
Welcome to Alarra - a contemporary and vast ground floor apartment which has been designed with large picture windows, letting in plenty of light and views across the abundant terraced garden. There are three delightfully spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms all on the same level as the substantial open plan living area, plus the added bonus of a sizable games room with table tennis. There is private parking onsite (a rare bonus in the traditional fishing village of Polperro). Quaint cottages border the lane downhill to the harbourside, a mere 5 minutes' walk away, and the variety of restaurants, pubs, shops and cafes within this truly rare village are a joy to experience. For the more energetic the beautiful South West Coastal path winds around the rugged coastline, and the popular Talland Bay is a 5 minute drive or a 1hr coastal walk away. Polperro is a great base from which to explore the joys of Cornwall, with its numerous beaches (including the sandy beach in the nearby town of Looe with its traditional seaside entertainment) and proud seafaring traditions.
Open plan living room, kitchen and dining area; living room; TV, DVD player, pebble effect electric fire, WiFi. Kitchen; Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Separate Utility room; washing machine and tumble drier. Bedroom 1: 5ft king size bed with en-suite shower room (double size shower) WC and wash hand basin. Bedroom 2: 6ft zip-and-link superking size bed (can be divided to make twin beds). Bedroom 3: 5ft king size bed plus a 3ft single bed. Bathroom 1: bath, double shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. Bathroom 2: bath, WC and wash hand basin.
A beautiful terraced garden with patios and seating areas to the front of the apartment, including table and chairs. The large garden has paths and terraces leading through wonderful shrubs and tropical plants.
Large private driveway for 2 cars onsite.
- Included: Bed linen and towels, (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and central heating, travel cot, high chair. Baby-bath and changing mat available on request.
- Pets: One large or 2 medium sized well behaved pets welcome. Pet Charge: £25.00 per week (£30.00 from January 2019).
- Telephone: Incoming only. Mobile reception mixed (Orange, T-Mobile and EE fairly good). WiFi
- Local Facilities: Polperro beach 5 mins walk, Talland beach 1 mile. Other South Coast beaches are easily accessible by car. Shops, pubs and restaurants all in Polperro, Looe with more facilities 4 miles. Plymouth 25 miles and Truro 29 miles.
- Under-Occupancy Discount in Low Season for parties of 2. Please contact the Polperro Office on: 01503 272303 for more details.
Please Note: The Owners' holiday home (rarely used) is above Alarra.
Yes very much
yes - disappointed we couldn't use the main bedroom as lights flashed in ensuite. we flagged at start of week but owners unable to get electrician on site over 7 days.
Might be prevalent to advise future guests about the right corners to get to the house through the Village! Very glad my husband was driving! ???? Having said all this we’d definitely look at rebooking this house in future
yes enjoyed our holiday , when i spoke to the caretaker on the phone before arrival he was very pleasant and if we needed him just give him a call
The property was brilliant and in a great location. We really enjoyed our stay ????