- Property code: GYPSY
- Changeover day: Saturday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Access statement available
- Near beach
- Central heating
- Designated parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Garden or outside space
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Nearby shop
- Washing machine
This charming property Gypsy is situated in a peaceful position, within 25 paces from the seafront and the coastal path in the exclusive area of Hannafore in West Looe. The tastefully presented 2 bedroomed bungalow, is a mere amble from Hannafore sea side promenade and its beach with rock pools and sandy pockets for picnics. The local 'bowls club', pitch and put, tennis courts and tea rooms, all with their spectacular views of Looe Island, are very close at hand. The vibrant town of Looe and the West harbour side are only15 minutes' walk along the seafront, with the larger long sandy beach in East Looe a little further on. Gypsy is a detached, spacious, comfortable property, tucked away just off the front line, with its own private parking space in front of the terrace and entrance way. There is direct access onto the South West Coastal Path leading you over the magnificent headland to the pretty Talland Bay beaches or the super traditional fishing village of Polperro and beyond.
Entrance into a generous hallway with master bedroom off to one side. Living room with French doors leading onto the front terrace. Two x 2 seater sofas, large flat screen TV and DVD, partial sea views, selection of books and DVDs. Modern Kitchen/dining room with electric glass hob and double oven under, washing machine, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment, i.pod docking station. Dining room side of the kitchen has a table and seating for four. Master bedroom with views out to sea and Looe Island has a 4ft 6in double bed, side cabinets, chest of draws and TV/DVD above, plus i.pod docking station. This bedroom has a personal dressing room en-suite with plenty of hanging space and a dressing table area. This bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom with a bath and shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Twin bedroom with two comfortable 2ft 6in single beds, wardrobe and bedside cabinet. Family shower room with large walk in shower, wc and wash hand basin.
Enclosed terrace which runs the full length of the front of the bungalow, with table and chairs.
Private parking space for one car outside the property. Further free unrestricted parking on the road side, directly to the front of the properties driveway.
- Included: Linen, towels, (guests must provide their own beach towels), WiFi, electricity, gas central heating, Travel cot and high chair provided upon request (guests should supply their own bedding for the travel cot).
- Pets: One well behaved small dog allowed. Pet Charge: £25.00 per pet per week (£30.00 from Jan 2019).
- Telephone: No telephone, mobile reception variable.
- Local Facilities: Hannafore Seafront just across the road. East Looe's beach 25 minutes' walk (shorter if use the foot ferry). During spring tides (extremely low tides) you can walk across to St. George's Island (Looe Island). Nearest Restaurant at Hannafore Point Hotel is 5 minutes' walk away, with the Jolly Sailor Pub in West Looe 10 minutes' walk. Polperro 6 minutes. Fowey by car 45 mins, but by car and Bodinnick Ferry 24 mins. Eden Project 50 minutes by car. Plymouth 45 minutes by car. Looe train station is 1.3 miles so approx. 30 mins to walk.
- Short breaks are available out of main season, please phone the Polperro office for further information.
We always enjoy satiating in looe, have used toad hall cottages for the last two years and will use again next year as well
Our stay was wonderful as was the weather
Very satisfied Extremely peaceful
Gypsy was a beautiful place to stay. Everything was brilliant thank you
We had a lovely holiday, the neighbours were very friendly and the walks were beautiful.
We enjoyed are stay very much, and will do our best to come again, it is a five star property, I can find no fault, just brilliant.
We loved the stay, the children loved being able to cross the road with me and take the dog for a walk on hannafore beach. A quick walk into looe too, very lovely location. We didn't want to come home.
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, thank you.
We enjoyed our holiday and knew the location having visited Looe before. Booking with toad hall was easy.
We had a lovely week. Our holiday was totally stress free from booking to arriving home
We didn't want to leave. Well equipped and in an amazing location.
Really enjoyed out stay and would definitely come back to Looe. Have to say weather was fantastic .
A fantastic holiday in the perfect location. Gypsy was all we could have wanted in a holiday cottage. Thank you.