- Property code: KITTIW
- Changeover day: Friday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Access statement available
- Near beach
- Central heating
- Parking (see description for details)
- Discount for small parties
- Garden or outside space
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Nearby shop
- Short breaks available
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
Kittiwake is a stylish modern house set over three floors, only 6 minutes' walk from the local dog friendly beach (year round) in the charming seaside village of Downderry. This comfortable property has a well-equipped contemporary kitchen, an open plan tastefully furnished living/dining room, with French windows onto the patio within the enclosed lawned garden, making it a fun and sociable holiday home. The master suite with its balcony and en-suite shower room on the top floor, is a vibrant but tranquil haven. The further two double bedrooms on the middle floor are equally delightful with the family bathroom on this same level. An 8 minute walk takes you to the heart of the village, with local amenities, including good restaurants, pubs and village stores. The Blue Plate bar/cafe/restaurant has a wealth of delicacies to enjoy, or you could take away a selection for a picnic whilst going on a stunning walk along the South West Coastal Path. This excellent property also offers low occupancy discounts in Low and Mid season for small parties!
On the ground floor, open plan Living room large corner sofa and arm chair, Freeview TV . Dining room with glass top dining table with 6 comfortable chairs. Large open plan fully equipped Kitchen with electric oven and hob over, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer. microwave, kettle, fridge and a freezer. On the middle floor, which is the entrance level from the car parking space, there are two double bedrooms. 1st double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed, wardrobe with drawers. 2nd double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed with chest of drawers and hanging rail, TV.
Family Bathroom with bath and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Upstairs to the top floor, Master Bedroom with 5ft double bed, balcony with table and two chairs, two chest of drawers, hanging rail. En-Suite shower room with large walk in shower, wash hand basin and WC.
Garden entered via the French windows in the living room, it is laid to lawn with flower beds, including a paved patio area and table and chairs. The garden is fenced and enclosed.
There is a rear door from the kitchen which also leads you round to the garden.
Please Note: There is building work being carried out in the vicinity, guests will see this on arrival, but it will not affect their stay. The property is priced slightly cheaper to compensate.
Space for one car off-road in the driveway to the front of the property. Street parking available for extra vehicles if necessary.
- Included: Bed linen and towels, but there are no beach towels, so guests are asked to bring their own please. Central heating, Wi-Fi, travel cot with bed linen, high chair, hair dryer.
- No telephone. Mobile reception mixed,
- Pets: Two well behaved dogs welcome. Pet Charge: £30.00 per pet, per week.
- Local Facilities: Beach at Downderry (dog friendly all year) 6 min walk. Restaurants, pub and shop 10 minutes walk. Seaton beach and further pubs 1.3 miles (or 25 minute walk). Looe 8.3 miles or 4.6 miles by foot via the coastal path. Polperro 13 miles by car. Plymouth 17 miles. Fowey 20 miles via Bodinnick Ferry.
- Please Note: There is building work being carried out in the vicinity, guests will see this on arrival, but it will not affect their stay. The property is priced slightly cheaper to compensate.
It was a very enjoyable stay and we appreciated all the little extras provided. Excellent access to the dog friendly beach.
A brilliant place for a very relaxing and all round dog friendly week.