- Changeover day: Friday
- Sleeps: 6
- Nearby shop
- Designated parking
- Tumble dryer
- Security deposit
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Non smoking
Sea Lavender is a two-storey terraced cottage with the advantage of even more splendid views from the first floor living room. Superbly situated between Hope Cove and Thurlestone Sands, Seamark sits in an outstanding headland position with far reaching views across the sea, over the golden stretches of Thurlestone Sands, to the village of Thurlestone itself and on towards Burgh Island. The South West coastal path is only a short walk away and the properties are ideal for couples or families of all ages. Walkers, windsurfers, dog owners, divers, golfers and children will revel in this marvellous location at any time of the year. The small group of properties, which are individually owned, consist of four terraced cottages. They all provide excellent accommodation, are furnished to the highest standard including modern well-equipped kitchens, double glazing, oil fired central heating, luxurious linen and towels. All the properties have spectacular views and enjoy the communal use of an indoor heated swimming pool, games room and lawned garden.
- Modern heated swimming pool , 22ft. long and 4ft. deep. Open all year.
- Sauna, changing room, WC and poolside shower.
- Games Room with an extensive library of books, family games, a pool table, a large selection of toddlers' toys and digital TV with Freeview.
- Shared laundry facilities (coin operated) in the pool building for Sea Campion, Sea Holly and Sea Lavender.
- Watersports hire and tuition available on Thurlestone Sands beach.
In front of the cottage is a patio that extends out to the large lawn area adjacent to the coastal footpath with outstanding sea views and for use of all the residents.
Entrance into hall/bedroom area furnished with a comfortable double sofa-bed. On the ground floor are two bedrooms, a double with 4ft 6in bed and a twin room with 3ft beds. Two shower rooms one with a small bath, both with basins and WCs. Stairs to the large, well furnished living room with sofas and chairs overlooking the views, flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD, dining table to seat 6 and a well equipped kitchen area with fitted electric hob and oven, fridge with ice compartment and microwave.
Please note: This property will accept a maximum of six guests including infants under the age of two.
Front door opens onto a wide sunny paved and fenced patio furnished with garden furniture.
Designated parking for 2 cars.
- Included: Bed linen, towels(please bring own beach towels), cot and high chair (no cot linen), stair gate, central heating and electricity.
- Pets: Small well behaved dogs permitted. Pet charge £25 per pet per week.
- Telephones: Not provided. Mobile reception poor.
- Security Deposit: £150
- Local Facilities: Beach: Thurlestone, 500 yards. Pub, restaurants and shop: At Hope Cove, 15 minutes walk by Coastal Path. Hotel, pub, shop and golf course: In Thurlestone, 1.5 miles on foot (3 miles by car).
We were once again very pleased wit sea lavenda. just a couple of small issues.the main shower was not draining the water away well ( reprted to cleaner ) the mop for cleaning the floor broke i replaced it with a new one it was rotted. once again the large house next door was having building work done and the work vans were parked right outside the bedroom window. but beside this everything was great. many thanks.