- Property code: 19TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Please Note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
19, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 19, Talland Bay
"The Deck" is a stylish, nautically-themed home from home. This bright and spacious two level house is sumptuously decorated and has a stunning view to the South West of the coastal hills towards Polperro. Number 19 benefits from a large open plan living area and a unique balcony (a sun trap!) stretching the length of the house. There is also a ground floor double bedroom with adjacent bathroom, ideal for those who struggle with stairs. The house is designed specifically with families in mind and has plenty to keep the kids entertained. The property also boasts level access from the car parking area to the living space and a lovely garden and barbecue area.
This property may be suitable for wheelchair users, please call the Polperro office on 01503 272 303, for further information.
Open plan living space. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, gas hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, separate fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, breakfast bar and dining table to seat six. Living room with large sofa, two armchairs, 40” HD Freeview TV, Blu-ray DVD player, CD player, Nintendo Wii and selection of maps, toys, games and books. Double bedroomwith 5ft king size bed and adjacent bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin. Stairs up to other bedrooms. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed, TV, balcony and en-suite shower room(shower cubicle, WC and basin). Twin bedroom with 3ft single beds, balcony and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin).
Front patio area and lawn with table, chairs, charcoal barbecue and log burning fire pit. Large balcony accessed from both first floor bedrooms with table and chairs.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Pets: One well behaved dog permitted, no puppies. At an additional cost of £25.00 per pet per week.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
- There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
- The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
Signage down to The Bay wasn't clear at the top of the single track lane, we went back and forth 3 times trying to find it.
We are sorry to hear that you had problems finding the Talland Bay complex. We have now passed your comments on to the Management team to enable them to take any action necessary. We hope to see you again!
- The Toad Hall Team
19 Talland was superbly fitted out. Many many thanks to the owner
There was so much in the way of pots and pans plates etc that there was not a single cupboard to put our food out of sight. There was even a set of pastry cutters incase we wanted to make some pies ! We ended up taking some saucepan out and stored then in a bedroom so we could put our food shopping away. It was a good fault, so don't feel bad !! 2 refrigerators was a great idea. One for food the other for wine etc