- Property code: 21TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- May be suitable for those with mobility problems
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Please Note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via email@example.com for more details.
21, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 21, Talland Bay
‘Hideaway House’ is an exceptional three bedroom detached property with a well-equipped kitchen and open plan living space, perfect for entertaining all the family. Enjoy the views of the gardens and glimpses of the sea and take advantage of the versatile bedroom layouts, which can be altered to suit your requirements. The range of toys and games provided will keep the children happy, whilst the adults can soak in the hot tub (available for an additional fee of £150.00) on the balcony or relax by the log burner and sip on a glass of wine. So if you’re looking for a luxurious, relaxing holiday by the sea, ‘Hideaway House’ is the perfect choice.
Open plan living space. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, induction hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge with ice box, separate fridge, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, breakfast bar and dining table to seat six. Living room with woodburner, two large sofas, 50” Plasma Freeview TV, home cinema/DVD player, Sonos music system and a selection of maps, toys, games and books. Twin bedroom with two 3ft single beds (can be zip-linked to form super king size 6ft bed). Adjacent utility room with WC, hand basin and washer/dryer. Stairs up to first floor. Master bedroom with 5ft king size bed, access to balcony and en-suite shower room(shower cubicle, WC and basin). Bunk bedroom with 3ft single bunks (can be taken apart into two 3ft single beds), truckle bed and access to balcony. Adjacent shower room with shower cubicle, WC and basin.
This property may be convenient for wheelchair users, please contact the Polperro office on 01503 272 303, for further information.
Landscaped seating area off the living room with patio, decking, sun loungers, table, benches, chairs, children’s picnic table/sand pit and charcoal barbecue. Steps leads to a wooded bank with hammock. Large balcony accessed from the first floor bedrooms with hot tub, loungers, bistro table and chairs.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Hot tub: Available for an additional fee of £150.00
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.