- Property code: 22TALL
- Changeover day: Saturday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Access statement available
- Near beach
- Central heating
- Designated parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Garden or outside space
- Swimming pool
- Real fire
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
Please Note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
22, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 22, Talland Bay
This contemporary home has vaulted ceilings and an open-plan layout, creating a spacious feel. It also boasts a large glass balcony, which is an ideal spot to enjoy the bay and countryside views whilst sipping on a glass of wine, as well as a secluded hot tub (available for an additional fee of £150.00). Further, there is level access from the parking area and a lovely sheltered garden and decked area that provide a safe haven for children.
Ground floor bedrooms and bathroom. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Second double bedroom with 5ft king size bed. Bunk bedroom with three 3ft bunks and additional 3ft truckle bed (sleeps 4). Family bathroomwith bath, shower over, WC and basin. Stairs up to open plan living space. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and dining table to seat eight. Living room with woodburner, two sofas, 50” Freeview TV, Wii games console, DVD player, radio and iPod dock.
Front patio area and lawn with table, chairs, barbecue and decked area with hot tub. Private balcony with table and chairs. Partial sea views.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Hot tub: Available for an additional fee of £150.00
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 9th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
Fantastic location, excellent facilities, perfect for families. Only gripe lodge sleeps 8, providing 4 are children as third bedroom very tight with 4 bunks.
<p> Many thanks for your feedback and we're very glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday! We agree, things are a bit tight in the bunk bedroom with 3 bunks and 1 truckle bed, but we hope that's clear in the description. We look forward to welcoming you to this beautiful part of the world again very soon!</p>
- The Toad Hall Team