- Property code: 23TALL
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Real fire
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Please Note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via email@example.com for more details.
23, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 23, Talland Bay
This fine contemporary home with level access has a vaulted ceiling and an open-plan layout, creating a spacious family environment and the decor reflects the colours of the sea, sky and hillside. The bay and countryside views can be seen from the large South West facing balcony or enjoy a barbecue and games on the leafy decking area.
Ground floor bedrooms and bathroom. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Second double bedroom with 5ft king size bed. Single bedroom with 3ft bed and additional 3ft pull-out truckle bed (sleeps 2). Family bathroomwith bath, shower over, WC and basin. Stairs up to open plan living space. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and dining table to seat six. Living room with woodburner, two sofas, armchair, 40” Freeview TV and DVD player. Separate utility room.
Private balcony with table and chairs and decking area with barbecue. Partial sea views.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Pets: Up to 2 small/medium dogs Pet Charge: £25.00 per week (£30.00 from January 2019).
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 9th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
We had a lovely week. Weather was fab. Property was lovely with a couple of small niggles, which are really just observations. There was no iron, or one that I could find and hardly any mirrors. I am not a vain person but I do like to check I look ok before venturing out. Please don’t see this as criticism , just my thoughts. The reception staff were lovely as was the groundsman. You have a good spot there. Thank you. Claire
Yes I really enjoy my stay and look forward to coming again
We had a great time everything was great
Had a wonderful stay, the level of service was exceptional, the house very well equipped and extremely comfortable. Lyn and Harry the Lab looked after us very well, as did all the staff. Can't wait to go back.
fabulous - we loved every second. everything was clean, the welcoming gifts were lovely and there was plenty of things like loo roll and washing up liquid which was really helpful. the location was lovely and we had a great time. Id thoroughly recommend it to anyone
Good points: The kitchen/living area was good for entertaining. The washing machine/dryer was a welcome addition. The pool was good and the location is good for the beach and coastal path. It is very much a summer venue.
The place was lovely but just two pointers for the owner: The rug in the lounge clearly is hard to hoover and it was full of dog hair - looked like a light coloured labs hair which went onto our clothes, socks etc (our dogs do not malt so we took over the place with dog hair all over the rug and did not add it the mass of hair). I would suggest when the cleaners do the hand over clean the hang the rug over the balcony and shake it whilst the rest of the floor gets mopped. The other thing which would have been nice would have the the shutters in the two double bed rooms - when we were in the rooms we had to have the curtains closed all the time, which is not very nice during the day.
Thank you for your comments, and we are sorry to hear about the rug. Now that we are aware, we have asked the caretakers to remedy this. We have also forwarded on your suggestion of shutters, which makes good sense. We are glad that you enjoyed yourselves, and thank you for taking the time to give feedback.
- The Toad Hall Team
Lovely property and nice facilities. It would have been nice if we could have bought milk from the reception.