- Property code: 27TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Real fire
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Please note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via email@example.com for more details.
27, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning partial sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 27, Talland Bay
This contemporary four-level detached property is set at the top of the hillside section and has been tastefully decorated and furnished, so it is a real home from home. The vaulted living room, panoramic windows and full width glass balconies offer far reaching views over the estate and the countryside beyond. Further, the hot tub (available for an additional fee of £150.00) is the ideal place to relax and unwind after a busy day exploring.
Entrance level. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed, TV, DVD player and en-suite shower room(shower cubicle, WC and basin). Family bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Stairs down to two bedrooms. Twin bedroom with two 3ft single beds (can be zip-linked to create 6ft super king size bed), TV, DVD player and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Bunk bedroom with two sets of 3ft bunks. Stairs up to living room from entrance level. Living room with woodburner, large corner sofa, 47” HD Freeview TV, Blu-Ray player, Wii games console, radio and iPod dock. Six steps up to kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, American fridge/freezer with ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and dining table to seat eight.
Two large balconies with table and chairs. Patio with hot tub and barbecue. Partial sea views.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Hot tub: Available for an additional fee of £150.00
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 9th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
27 Talland surpassed our expectations and was even more outstanding than expected and the setting beautiful and relaxing. Despite awful weather during the time of our stay a group of 7 family members ageing from 9 to 65 all had a fabulous time. The spec of the interior is first class with every utensil available you could every imagine wanting to need ! The facilities such as the swimming pool , gym and not forgetting the hot tub were added extras which all contributed to a great break over the Christmas/ New Year holiday.