- Property code: 28TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Access statement available
- Near beach
- Central heating
- Designated parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Garden or outside space
- Swimming pool
- Real fire
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
Please note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
28, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coast line with stunning partial sea views and excellent facitities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This contemporary four-level stylishly appointed modern detached property with commanding views of the Talland Valley on one side and the Atlantic Sea on the other. The property is conveniently laid out and can comfortably host up to 4 adults and 3 children. The large sitting room, with its high vaulted ceiling, includes an entertainment system and plenty of books and games to accompany the wood burner for those colder and wetter days. The kitchen cum dining room is a great place to sit and chat whilst gazing at the sea.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Entrance level, Utility/Wash Room with loo, washing machine, tumble drier, wet-suit hanging rail. Double bedroom King sized 5ft. bed with en-suite shower room. Stairs down to two bedrooms. Double bedroom with Queen sized 6ft. bed and en-suite bathroom. Bunk bedroom with a set of two 3ft bunks and additional 3ft pull-out truckle bed (sleeps 3). Stairs up to living room from the entrance level. Living room large open plan with wood burner, two large sofas, 47 inch Freeview HD TV, DVD player, Wifi broadband, selection of games, books and DVDs for adults and children, radio & iPod dock. Six steps up to Kitchen/diner large open plan kitchen/diner which sits 8. Neff touch control ceramic hob and built in double oven, Neff built-in microwave, Neff dishwasher, Neff fridge/freezer.
Two large balconies with table and chairs. Patio with hot tub, table and chairs, 2 x sun loungers and barbecue. Partial sea views.
Designated parking for one car very close to the property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Dogs: No pets or animals
- No smoking
- Property is accessed via several flights of stairs.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels). WIFI, electricity and heating (Zone controlled - under floor heating throughout the property). Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3.00 per towel per week.
- Baby changing mat, children’s loo seat, children’s step, baby monitor, swimming floats)
- Hot tub: £150.00 (paid with balance or can be requested on arrival)
- Security Deposit: £250.00 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Mobile reception mixed.
- The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 9th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
- Local Facilities: Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations. Talland Bay has a sandy beach for swimming at low tide and Looe sandy beach at all tides, 10 mins drive. The South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Eden Project 20 miles. The lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hours’ drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
- There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Beautiful place, wonderful property, we would definitely come again